whats up guys.

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

sik_kreations
Cool Member

whats up guys.

Post by sik_kreations »

hey hows goes it. my names matt. ive been a randy fan since i first picked up a guitar around 12 years old, 26 now. i borrowed boo and doam from my uncle back then and was totally blown away by randy, esp. after i found out he died (didnt find out till later) im a custom automotive painter by trade, and have an airbrushed randy rhoads tribute piece that ive had planned for awhile now, just need to get it going. nice to be on a site with a bunch of other die hard fans!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: whats up guys.

Post by Trigger »

Great to meet you SK, I think it fare to say we are all die hard Randy fans!
I envy you being an automotive painter, I collect old vw's and I know thee cost of spraying is huge.

Enjoy UR

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

Trigger wrote:Great to meet you SK, I think it fare to say we are all die hard Randy fans!
I envy you being an automotive painter, I collect old vw's and I know thee cost of spraying is huge.

Enjoy UR

Ian

i dont do much single color or collision type work. im more speicialized in graphics,airbrushing, pinstriping on motorcyles and show vehicles, that sort of thing. yes quality work can be big bucks.

what kind of vw's u have ? i have a few friends that are in them. i like split windows and ovals .. def. like the patina look to alot of them.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

sik_kreations wrote:
Trigger wrote:Great to meet you SK, I think it fare to say we are all die hard Randy fans!

Enjoy UR

Ian

i dont do much single color or collision type work. im more speicialized in graphics,airbrushing, pinstriping on motorcyles and show vehicles, that sort of thing. yes quality work can be big bucks.

what kind of vw's u have ? i have a few friends that are in them. i like split windows and ovals .. def. like the patina look to alot of them.
I have a 1964 split screen Delivery van, a 1951 sunroof split window bug, a 1955 sunroof oval window bug, a 1966 big window bug and a 1972 bigger window bug.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Honey

Post by Honey »

Hi Matt,

I'm Honey and I'm new here also. I'm in the process of finishing some art on my back. It's Blue the bear and Mogley (Jungle Book) with a jungle scene. Blue represents my late father and Mogley represents my youngest son, whom my father never met. Anywho.....Randy's flying V is resting against a tree in the background and his RR signet is 'notched' in the same tree. You really have to be a Randy fan to get it, lol. Isn't it neat the tributes we do to the ones we love and/or admire? I would love to see a pic of your tribute.
If You Want To Make God Laugh, Tell Him Your Plans

Honey
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome SK! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Welcome to UR! Great to have you here. Lots of great Randy fans here no doubt...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...