Please remember "Wyldeone".... (RIP)

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Please remember "Wyldeone".... (RIP)

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've been away at the weekend and i've just seen this thread and i think this is a first for UR. To have one of our fellow forum buddies to pass away. I had a good repoire with Dave and we always had something to share. He was a big collector of autographs and i feel bad in a way as i promised him a fully signed Thin Lizzy album. I never got round to sending him this. He helped alot of RR fans to recognise his signature and he sold a few early Ozzy signed Blizzard items to fans. I know Dave was an internet buddie and i never got to meet the guy sadly. But he was a generous kind hearted man who had many interests and hobbies which i shared with him. He'll be a big miss here, and my prayers go out to all his family and friends at this sad time. A special big thank you goes to his son Andrew for letting us all know. RIP mate :wink:
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Sorry to hear....always enjoyed his posts and insight. I'm glad he finally got the answer he and all of us wanted out of Ozzy in regards to footage at the book signing. He seemed genuinely ecstatic.

Beyond the board, it sounds like he was a good person and will be missed by many. God bless him and his family.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Sad news...

My sympathies go out to his family. We are a small community and i like to think everyone is valued. Gone but not forgotten.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
RRFAN123456789

Post by RRFAN123456789 »

I never knew him (Online) becuase I just joined recently but still, RIP.
RIP
Randy Rhoads
12/6/1956-3/19/1982