Hello

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

quadrastudios

Hello

Post by quadrastudios »

Hello,
Quadrastudios here. My name is Jim and I have been a Rhoads fan since I heard the first notes of the Mr Crowley EP. Then Blizzard a few weeks later. I have never been the same since. I have been a guitarist for 38 years and currently play in a Black Sabbath/ Ozzy-Rhoads Tribute called Black Rhoads out of Chicago. I have been on the board a while and finally got time to introduce myself. Sorry it took so long. My one claim to fame is that I got to play Randy's Concorde a few weeks before he died. But that's another story.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: Hello

Post by Ritchie »

Howdy Jim , I've seen you posting around here , but glad you decided to introduce yo'self :-) ... please feel free to elaborate on playing Randy's Concorde .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Absolutely! I'd love to hear that story...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
quadrastudios

Post by quadrastudios »

I posted the story a while ago under General. The story was titled "Randy's White Concord Guitar". I checked and it does come up on a search. Enjoy.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome Jim i hsve enjoyed your posts and it is noce to have the chance to have met you in a more personel way, have a lovely weekend.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.