Hello/Bonjour

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Emanuél

Hello/Bonjour

Post by Emanuél »

Francais/French
Bonjour, Mon nom est Emanuél. Je suis la Francais et mon anglais est pauvre ! Je suis un amoureux énorme de Randy Rhoads et roche dure. J'espère que je peux poursuivre avec vous tout très bien. J'ai été puni à forum pour ne pas traduire mon français. J'ai essayé cette fois.

English
Hello, My name is Emanuél. I am France and my English is poor! I am an enormous fan of Randy Rhoads and hard stone. I hope that I can continue with you all very well. I was punished in difference forum, not to use English. I tested this time.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Hey, welcome. Your English seems better than mine so I wouldn't worry.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Nederlands / Dutch:
All aboard !!!!!!! :D

English:
All aboard !!!!!!! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Mr Charming

Re: Hello/Bonjour

Post by Mr Charming »

Emanuél wrote:Francais/French
Bonjour, Mon nom est Emanuél. Je suis la Francais et mon anglais est pauvre ! Je suis un amoureux énorme de Randy Rhoads et roche dure. J'espère que je peux poursuivre avec vous tout très bien. J'ai été puni à forum pour ne pas traduire mon français. J'ai essayé cette fois.

English
Hello, My name is Emanuél. I am France and my English is poor! I am an enormous fan of Randy Rhoads and hard stone. I hope that I can continue with you all very well. I was punished in difference forum, not to use English. I tested this time.
You are most welcome here I know that problems exist on another forum but you wont suffer insults here with us :D Feel free to ask questions enjoy the free shows and join the new UR family.

T