hi there

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

reddawg

hi there

Post by reddawg »

hi , my names andy , im from the north of england , i found this site by accident and boy am i glad i did, its cool (plus its just like the other forum i use , the uk torn , metallica uk chapter ). i still remember hearing randy for the first time all those years ago , and i was lucky to see him live at port vale heavy metal holocaust. i also remember hearing of his death and the great sadness i felt at the loss of such a talented guitar player. i look forward to getting to know you guys and joining your love of true heavy metal guitar ..... cheers n, beers .andy
crazy but thats how it goes
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Well first I would like to say hello to a fellow Brit' and secondly How glad I am you like the site.
I look forward to getting to know you as well.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

cheers dude
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Andy

Great to meet you! The balance of different nationalities here are one of the things that make it so cool :)
Great to have another fellow Brit on board!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Reddawg so you are 'up North' your in my neck of the woods mate. I'm from Newcastle Geordie land. Where are you from ? Welcome aboard :wink:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

X2 :oops:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shaun you just did Fred Elliot again, I said you just did Fred Elliot again :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

ha ha ....i say i say .... actualy im from "fred elliot" land , lancashire , but just on the border of cumbria , in between lancaster and kendal , all the inlaws orginated from newcastle , so yes i dont need a translator ha ha !!!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for signing up Andy! 8)

*a bit off-topic: you were at HMH, lots of speculations here if that one is filmed filmed. You remember any filming? (it's a bit long ago so maybe hard to remember...)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

man that was 20 odd years ago , i cant even remember what i looked like , i know i had long hair , umh yes i had hair ha ha . no seriously, i cant remember any filming dude, it would be cool if anyone had.nowadays it would end up on satellite tv somewere, i hear glastonbury is going to be televised this year ...woo hoo all the u2 fans . i remember the volume though , i have an audio of it but its not very good , anyone got a decent one ? it was a very special day
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Shaun you just did Fred Elliot again, I said you just did Fred Elliot again :)
Matt 'i say i say' why does it only happen to me :roll:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

reddawg wrote:ha ha ....i say i say .... actualy im from "fred elliot" land , lancashire , but just on the border of cumbria , in between lancaster and kendal , all the inlaws orginated from newcastle , so yes i dont need a translator ha ha !!!
Wye aye man your almost family :lol: You'll find plenty of HMH photos to refresh your trip to Port Vale. Check the old posts, I'm sure you'll find a copy of the gig here. Enjoy !! :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
reddawg wrote:ha ha ....i say i say .... actualy im from "fred elliot" land , lancashire , but just on the border of cumbria , in between lancaster and kendal , all the inlaws orginated from newcastle , so yes i dont need a translator ha ha !!!
Wye aye man your almost family :lol: You'll find plenty of HMH photos to refresh your trip to Port Vale. Check the old posts, I'm sure you'll find a copy of the gig here. Enjoy !! :wink:
And we have the audio from the show!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

found it and saved it, its slightly better quality than mine cheers , why cant some dude invent a time machine then we could just go back and revisit the good times (would have to wear a wig tho lol) .... mind you couldnt bump into yourself ..... freaky ha ha !!! or even ..... "hey randy dont fly today". man what if ....
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

welcome aboard cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!