Hi!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Gus
Cool Member

Hi!

Post by Gus »

Hi everyone,

Just joined today. I'm based in Australia, where Randy has more of a cult following than a large-scale one. I've been very impressed to see the passion and genuine concern for Randy's memory in the posts that I've had time to check out so far. It feels like all of a sudden I've accessed a community who totally get the significance of R.R. as both a musician and a person.
Probably like many of you, I still regard "Blizzard" and "Diary" as the two best hard rock albums that I've ever heard.

all the best,
Gus
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello Gus

I am very pleased you are enjoying the site.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

Hi Gus,

I think UR is one of the best music sites, and for that matter websites on the internet. Everyone here is very nice and respectful and very helpful. And you will not find people anywhere who know more about Randy than many of the people here on UR. I think Randy would be proud of UR.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Gus

A very warm welcome

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

Thanks guys,

I'm enjoying how much amazing info is on this site. Talk about attention to detail. LOL. It's awesome. And those rare photos and audios are also something special!

cheers,
Gus
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.