Hello, from Bebebear!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

bebebear

Hello, from Bebebear!

Post by bebebear »

I realized I never said "hello" or introduced myself! Anyways, hello to everyone here! I really enjoy the site & even though, I support the new RR site, I've always felt there is enough room for everyone & each site brings with it, it's own special flavor! So, I think it gives us all lots of enjoyable information & glimpses into Randy's life & his love of music!
I chose the name "Bebebear" because Kelly & I have two great dogs, a black border collie, named "Bebe" & a golden chow-mix, named "Honey"! Bebe, being the eternal protector, recently very bravely got into a rukus with two pit bulls who were roaming our neighborhood, she protected her home just as she always does! We awarded her with a "courage medal" & performed a complete ceremony in her honor, LOL!!! Kelly even saluted her! The funny thing was, I believe, Bebe knew what & why she was recieving it!!!! Honey, was Bebe's "back-up" partner!! (She's basically "all looks AKA the "pretty girl" , she's a bit slower!! LOL)
Anyways, both Kelly & I are always happy & appreciative for all the support & intrest everyone continues to have for Kelly's dearest friend, Randy. It warms Kelly's heart even after all these years! It breaks my heart whenever I read or see someone saying mean or malicious things regarding Kelly & where his heart is, because he crys for his lost friends & misses them dearly. He was very close to Kevin as well & that wound is still very fresh. Thank God though, through Kelly; we all have a voice that speaks for both Randy & Kevin, & gives us a window into their lives & we get to share the memories through Kelly's eyes.
Kelly is ALOT of fun to live with!! You can almost close your eyes & imagine the two little rascals, Randy & Kelly!!! Many times, Kelly has our friends & myself rolling with laughter over a memory that Kelly tells about he & Randy! That's why I say, Kelly is a book waiting to be written! Hopefully, he'll find time soon & begin it!! Thanks for the great site & support UR!!! :D
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard 'triple B' ! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

Thank You Dutchman!! :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello BBB

welcome to the site and sorry I didn't notice this post earlier :D

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
bebebear

I'm adding to my original post....SICK OF THIS SH--T

Post by bebebear »

I can't believe what I read under general, all that "COMPLETE CRAP" coming out of ROMEO AKA Larry Busby's mouth, AGAIN. He stopped posting because the library closed!!! I've had it with his lies & the constant degrading of Randy's name, the Rhoads family & Kelly's name. YES, I AM the "ugly" girlfriend, Larry spoke so kindly of in his ridiculous rants. He is so wrong & so misguided, that he can't see daylight through all the darkness that surrounds him these day's.
I'm going to tell you all what kind of "man" Kelly Garni is, for those who havn't had the pleasure to actually speak to him,& for those of you who have, you'll smile & nod cause you'll know what I'm talking about. Kelly & I were driving across country, it was a rainy, cold miserable morning somewhere in Indy or Illinois, heck, I don't remember really where we were exactly, we drove up a hill on the interstate & all we could see through the rain & fog was smoke & car parts flying everywhere! A single car accident had just occured as we approached. The car went off the highway into the ditch & then careened across the interstate & landed in the middle of the highway. Without thinking, Kelly was out of the truck & running towards a passenger who was thrown from the car & wandering dazed in the street, blood running down his face, Kelly made sure the guy was at least alive & then Kelly ran to the car to check on the other passengers, a woman had been thrown from the car & landed in the grass in the medium of the highway, Kelly ran to her & put his hand under what was left of her face to stabolize her breathing, she was injured severely, she would need a lifeflight to survive her injuries. It seemed to take FOREVER for the EMT's & police to arrive. All the time Kelly was right there, offering assistance & comfort to this poor woman. He was sopping wet from the rain & covered in her blood, with no care for his own safety. Once, the EMT's & police arrived, ONLY then did Kelly leave this woman's side. He went to the ambulance & washed off what blood he could.
That's what Kelly does, he thinks of other's. He's had it really rough for awhile due to these idiotic posts , they hurt his heart more than anything. Rumours regarding where Kelly's heart & loyalities are, are just that rumours & hurtful lies. Only an idiot would sell his guitar & claim he lost his love for Randy because of Kelly. Larry never had ANY love for Randy or anyone, for that matter.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi BeBe

wonderful to see you here and enjoying site. check your pmsxx

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt