Another Familiar Name

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Another Familiar Name

Post by skezza »

I would like to welcome 'Skezaa Blew My Dad and Lo' our newest lovable hate member. Now obviously being called Skezaa he isnt talking about me, but is named after Tony :). Tony also blew somebodys dad and lo which i am not sure who, I think its the dad of George. Ofcourse George was vwerry vwerry sad, and decided to look at 'Nucular' technology. Ofcourse being that George is a tard, its actually Nuclear... am i straying off the subject, ofcourse... Welcome Skezaa, looks like someone has too much time on their hands :D
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

AWWW I'm hurt that I don't get to have someone named after me....

OH well ^__^
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Supernaut Jr

Post by Supernaut Jr »

Don't you? :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Supernaut wrote:AWWW I'm hurt that I don't get to have someone named after me....

OH well ^__^
Wow! that's strange mine and Skezza's tribute names both get cocks in them! you might need to work harder before you get a name like 'Supernautsaspunkycocktaster'!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OR say on the site that you are a friend of mine and you might get a tribute name like 'Supernautfuckstriggeruptheass'

These are the kind of things you can look forward to if your prepared to go that extra mile!!!! :lol:

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Welcome Supernaut Jr! :lol:

Yea or Skezza. Might get a name like "SupernautispartialtoSkezzasartillery" :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance