I'm here from RR.Tk

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randyrhoadsfan1

I'm here from RR.Tk

Post by randyrhoadsfan1 »

Hello everyone,I've seen familiar faces here and I bet some of you know me.I've been playing guitar for a year and 6 months,and I'm taking up piano,flute,harmonica,and maybe drums and bass.What can I say...I'm a one man band
Rob200
Cool Member

Re: I'm here from RR.Tk

Post by Rob200 »

randyrhoadsfan1 wrote:I'm a one man band
Welcome dude.... Nice
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nice to meet you, everybody from RRTK are welcome here. This site is different from RRTK and I am sure that in time we will have built a nice group of friends.
I myself will do all I can to make sure this place isn't bitchy for all of us users. I know that Skeeza will agree with me on this.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
randyrhoadsfan1

Post by randyrhoadsfan1 »

^yeah :lol: ,try to keep them spamers away
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

randyrhoadsfan1 wrote:^yeah :lol: ,try to keep them spamers away
:D :D :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I was happy to read they have been paying attention to us over there. nice to know we are still all close and after the same thing (keeping the legend alive)