Hello Everyone

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

tedeeoo
Madman

Hello Everyone

Post by tedeeoo »

Been meaning to put this up this week. Hello everyone, I am Ted, I'm from Mississippi (deep south) and have been playing guitar for 28 years. Jake E. Lee is far and away my biggest rock influence and the first time I heard "Over The Mountain", changed my life. I have always loved Randy's approach to the guitar and more than anything his humility and the way he carried himself. Some of my other favorite players are EVH, Doug Aldrich ( would love to hear him with Ozzy), and Paul Gilbert, there are many others also. And I just want to say, I love this site, it is easily the best guitar site I have ever been on. I've already talked with a couple of people on here and they have been super nice, that's always a good thing. If you read this, please send me a message, I love to talk about music (esp. guitar) and I love to hear from people in other parts of the world.

Glad to be Here,
Ted Hennington
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR Ted

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for signing up here Ted!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.