Hey, just joined!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Livewire8195

Hey, just joined!

Post by Livewire8195 »

Just found this website a few days ago. I'm 14. I started playing guitar about 2 years ago. Randy is definitely my biggest influence. I can play almost everything off Blizzard and Diary. Revelation is my favorite song to play, the solo is so much fun to play! Its amazing all the stuff I've learned about Randy, and QR and the rest of the Ozzy line-up. I think its so cool that Kelly Garni posts here sometimes too! It'd be an awesome experience to talk to him. I've even seen people on this forum say they've talked to Bob Daisley and even Randy's mom! Thats so cool!

Well, thats really all you need to know about me. This website is awesome, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else on here.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi livewire

Great to meet you :) and welcome to Ultimaterhoads

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

welcome
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City