Hello from the one AND only Silly Girl!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SillyGirlSpeaks

Hello from the one AND only Silly Girl!

Post by SillyGirlSpeaks »

Hello everyone! I have heard and read most of everything on this board from my association with Romeo Rose! I'm a big Randy fan and have been involved in some form or fashion with everything Romeo has stated on these boards, whether it was positive vibs of which he was extremely happy or negative vibs from those who said bad things about him much of which he took out on me. I get many questions about the REAL Romeo Rose and am always happy to answer!

I was extremely fortunate to have greeted Kelly Garni when he visited my home and was very impressed with his guitar playing in which he gave me some tips on starting bass and also signed my bass! I loved listening to Kelly's stories of his time with Randy! Even though Romeo took much of Kelly's time I was happy to just sit and listen as I often have to do when Romeo is involved. I also enjoyed video taping their little skit, limo ride and on-location shots. I just want to state, I did not edit the tape...that was all Romeo! Kelly is indeed welcome in my home any time he wants even though Romeo isn't here anymore. He's on his way to LA! YEAH!

Yes, I am the one and only Silly Girl, LOL :D :P
SillyGirlSpeaks

I see most on these boards have a Randy Rhoads Guitar and I don't have one...But I did buy Romeo his polka dot guitar in his photo...well actually, I loaned him the $2,050 for it but he never paid me back :evil:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome to UR, I hope you are enjoying it here.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

welcome :D

if it makes you feel any better i dont have a randy rhoads guitar either!

Rob
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

so your saying that your romeo's girlfreind?
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
SillyGirlSpeaks

I'm his ex-girlfriend, we parted just a few days ago. This time it's for real, we both know that..there's no going back.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

SillyGirlSpeaks wrote:I'm his ex-girlfriend, we parted just a few days ago. This time it's for real, we both know that..there's no going back.
why is he going to LA? trying out for ozzy?
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
SillyGirlSpeaks

I have no idea why he is going to L.A. and I didn't ask. I assume it's because he is so crazy about Randy AND he loves to meet famous people. I know that here in West Virginia getting his music heard would be almost impossible and frustrating for him so I think he wanted to venture out into the world. As far as him trying out for Ozzy, I wouldn't be surprised to hear him try. :wink:
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

does this mean he wont be posting here anymore?
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

welcome aboard sillygirl!!!
SillyGirlSpeaks

I am sure Romeo will be back on the board when his time permits. It's a tough job moving cross country, getting a job and finding an apartment. One things for sure, you just can't shut him up :wink: Maybe he's going to try and get this documentary going, who knows. I know he's obsessed with it as that was much of our problem.
SillyGirlSpeaks

Thanks for all of the welcomes everyone! :D
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

he's one hell of a fan i know that!!!!im sorry to hear about the breakup...it sounds like it was at least amicable...good luck to the two of you...
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

i forgot to say welcome :oops:

umm welcome :D