Hi Everyone! I'm a new member! and RANDY RULES!!:)

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krandall

Hi Everyone! I'm a new member! and RANDY RULES!!:)

Post by krandall »

Hi everybody,I just joined here,i remember many of you like Matt when i was on the Randy documentary website before it was taken down, i became a randy fan in 1981 at the moment my friend first played his 8-track tape he just purchased of Blizzard of Qzz,I instantly became a fan and Randy's playing was mesmerizing to say the lease and i have been a Randy fan now for 28 years and remember the day he died and was living in Burbank Ca at the time he died,I still have the Burbank newspaper,I used to have only one guitar hero and that was Jimi Hendrix and that was till i discover Randy,I have 2 -that's Jimi and Randy,they to me are the two most great guitarist of all time-they will never be forgotten,I feel honored to be here on this great Randy forum that truely honors Randy and I thank you all for carrying a torch in Randy's memory for he was admired by many and touched so many in his short time here,While his death was tragic ,I would like to think about Randy's life in that he inspired so many to believe in themselves especially when he was teaching guitar to his students-Randy is such an inspiration to believe in yourself-and for that all i can say is THANK YOU RANDY! Thanks ,I'm glad to be here.Rock On,Kevin Randall
www.krmusicalproducts.com
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: Hi Everyone! I'm a new member! and RANDY RULES!!:)

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Kev

great to see you here!...what took you so long LOL

Ahh the Film Forum, they were the days. Actually it is such a shame what happened as it was a good site!

Any welcome to the Black Pearl of The RR community,

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

welcome Kevin

I think you will find much to interest you here at UR, I think you will enjoy our audio.
It was great to read your story Randy has touched so many people and his tragic short life gave so many of us so much, even non-guitarists like me have gained something from him. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frankus

Post by frankus »

hi krandall

hope you enjoy it here as much as ive done. loads of great info

frank
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

welcome
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Good to see you here! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.