Hi All!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TTKFLYINGV

Hi All!

Post by TTKFLYINGV »

I have been a Randy Rhoads fan since I saw Ozzy live for the first time in 1984.

At that point I wasn't a big fan of Sabbath (AC/DC was band of choice!) and I only knew Ozzy's solo work because of the Bark at the Moon single (sad but true!). However, after seeing him live I raced off to hover up all his solo stuff (and eventually the Sabbath albums!) and haven't looked back since!

Randy was a trully amazing guitar player who sadly was taken away far too soon and thus never reached his full potential.

I have been a 'silent observer' of this forum for a few months, but have never taken the time to actually join until now!

So hiya to Randy fans everywhere and long may his music inspire.
"I studyed cello, violin, flute, saxaphone ..... tuba ....... no I haven't had much background!"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi and welcome :)

Some of the strange things you must have seen here too LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

hello and welcome
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

welcome to UR!
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Where did you see Ozzy in 84?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Good to have you on board :)

Welcome to our nostalgic timewarp

Rob
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
TTKFLYINGV

Post by TTKFLYINGV »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Trigger : I saw Ozzy at the Monsters of Rock Festival in August 1984. A fantastic gig line up - Motley Crue, Accept, Y & T, Gary Moore, Ozzy , Van Halen and AC/DC! The ozzy band that day was Oz, Jake E Lee, Tommy Aldridge, Don Airey and Bob Daisley. I also saw Ozzy with Zakk in London at the Town and Country club in July 1988. I think it was one of the first gigs Zakk did with Oz.

I did try to see Oz on the Ozzmosis tour but the gig was cancelled! I had to queue for two hours to get a refund!

After that Oz's music went too Black Label Society for me and I have lost interest. To be honest he will never again achieve the creative success of Blizzard and Diary, two of my favourite albums of all time!
"I studyed cello, violin, flute, saxaphone ..... tuba ....... no I haven't had much background!"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I was at donington and it was one of the best Ozzy gigI have ever seen, even Ozzy says it is one of his favorites the band were stunning. In mu oppinion it was that last really great bands Ozzy worked with.