Hello From an Equine

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Horsey Chops

Hello From an Equine

Post by Horsey Chops »

My agents just phoned me and said there was some interest in the interviews I did for Peter's film.

It was a sad day indeed and I saw most of what happened.

A pleasure to meet you all

Horsey
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Welcome and your input important to the Randy story because you were there! if a guitarist who just liked Randy is important to the story than as an eye witness you are more important. :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Horsey are you a female ? No i'm not hitting on you..We just don't have many female members here. What are your connections and stories with RR we are all ears. Welcome to the good ship UR :wink:
Horsey Chops

Post by Horsey Chops »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Horsey are you a female ? No i'm not hitting on you..We just don't have many female members here. What are your connections and stories with RR we are all ears. Welcome to the good ship UR :wink:
Hello Guitaridol

I am a male equine, sorry to disappoint. I appreciate your interest though, especially as I have androgenous Johnny Depp type features, well so I am told. I have a sister (I will pm info as she is single and loves Bruce Willis look alikes)

Well Trigger, I was 'entertaining' some female friends in my stable the day of the crash, and witnessed most of what happened.
I was given a call by my agent, saying a small time company called Dakota saying they wanted to interview me.

I have done a hoof print on a contract, saying I can't discuss the film until its release. I hope you will respect that.
I think Peter would rather I didn't post here too, but I am a free agent and do as I please.

H
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Male equine stallion types are all welcome here Giddy up :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Dear Horsey

The only problem with telling your stories is that you could be threatened with removal from the film!

GI, although Horsey is a fellah' I don't think your shared love is the usual kind of taboo because horsey is an animal, however that brings its own problems! 'This will have to be a love that dares not speak it's name'? but with a big flea ridden nag! :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Trigger on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Horsey Chops

Post by Horsey Chops »

Hi Trigger

Small fries like Dakota pictures don't concern me. if I wished I could buy the company and then for the fun of it, run it into the ground.
Lets just say there are a few ladies in the Rhoads community I have 'befriended' ;), but I am not the type of gentlehorse that kisses/suasages and tells.

You will have to wait to the film, I think Peter uses subtitles for my dialogue. He was a bit domineering in his direction. "Horse I want drama, yes yes, walk from the tree and Lori will feed you a sugar lump"

After 8 hours of being bossed a took a giant pee in front of the crew and said "we do this my way"
Peter muttered about never working with children or animals. Anyway the out-takes are on the bonus platinum edition...oopps I wasn't meant to reveal that.

H
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Romeo did a new blues song. This time with someone else...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZwmelwnBU

And I threw this one in for him for good measure... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JAA2Unb0B4
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

LMAO

You lot have a great quirky sense of humour! Cheers that made my night :)

Mattxxxx
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt