hello

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Mr Charming

hello

Post by Mr Charming »

I should say hi again, I did stop by from time to time but this place had seemed to be about fighting and not Randy. I am pleased to see I was wrong ultimaterhoads proved it is taking Randys life and reporting the facts without making him into a holy relic.
Cool work I plan to give more time if you still want me here?
Gone but alway in my heart
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Nice to meet you, I have a familiar feeling like we have met, maybe on another forum :) hmmm.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Re: hello

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Mr Charming wrote:Cool work I plan to give more time if you still want me here?
Of course you are welcome here!
All aboard!!!! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

hey mr charming have a great time here
Randy rocked
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Mr Charming wrote:I should say hi again, I did stop by from time to time but this place had seemed to be about fighting and not Randy.
Yeah that will be the people/undesirables who like to have a 10 page essay on pure hear say..Which does happen but unfortunately those threads don't make good reading. But for all the good that goes into the site its a pity the 1% that does get mentioned is the 'fighting' with folk who have a grudge to show and we have to be on the receiving end of it.. But i'm sure you'll find this site as good, if not better then other sites dedicated to RR. Enjoy :wink:
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Mr Charming wrote:I should say hi again, I did stop by from time to time but this place had seemed to be about fighting and not Randy.
Yeah that will be the people/undesirables who like to have a 10 page essay on pure hear say..Which does happen but unfortunately those threads don't make good reading. But for all the good that goes into the site its a pity the 1% that does get mentioned is the 'fighting' with folk who have a grudge to show and we have to be on the receiving end of it.. But i'm sure you'll find this site as good, if not better then other sites dedicated to RR. Enjoy :wink:
Guitaridol5682 is right to many dicks have used ultimaterhoads to start fights. ignore the idiots and just enjoy the finest randy site on the net. :wink: this place has the best information and the most honest ideas and facts that can be found anywhere.
Randy rocked
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

welcome to ur
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
Mr Charming

Post by Mr Charming »

You have all made me feel so welcome and now I see that I was stupid letting those idiot posters keep me away. I have seen some real nasty shit posted on here and I can see that GUITARIDOL5682 was right those undesirables can reallt bring a forum down. Dont let the assholes spoil this cool info we need is at least one place to ask questions without the fear of getting your ass kicked!
Gone but alway in my heart
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Mr Charming
yeah the regular posters here, and the moderators, are a great bunch of people. True fans keeping the Rhoads name alive!

I know what you mean though about past wars. UR seems to attract a type of jealousy sometimes; and you get people who 'test' things etc. The most common is the free speech element.
These people don't realise that free speech, which is the right to voice your opinion, differs greatly from hate speech, which isn't to voice and opinion but to harm.

A man posted someone being hanged here a while back. Luckily such people are not welcome at this forum.

I hope you can relax into the place and sorry you may have been privy to some negativities. UR to me is the friendlist forum of it's kind.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt