Hi from London

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi from London

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi everyone

I have seen a lot of familar faces here and loads of new ones.

My name is Matt or Matthew to my mother :)

Randy Rhoads has inspired me since first hearing the Tribute in 1987. I don't perform in a band atall just as a soloist. I love all music.

Take care (I posted a few times before this so I have gotten this the wrong way around.)

Matt
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

welcome matt. very nice to have you popping by. hope you decide to visit often.
frank.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Well, I'm not your mommy, so I'll call you Matt :P Glad to know I can now bother you at 4 different places. Hope your doing well buddy. Have I mentioned that you're version of Revelation is incredible?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard Matt!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Nice to meet and re meet you all.
:D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello Matt

I don't think we have ever met but I am sure if my good friends Frank and Darin know you, you will fit in very well here.

You were at the Ozzy gig I think a few weeks ago? I was there as well. and is it you who has the girlfriend who is a member at RRTK? If so send her along to say hi :D

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:Hello Matt

I don't think we have ever met but I am sure if my good friends Frank and Darin know you, you will fit in very well here.

You were at the Ozzy gig I think a few weeks ago? I was there as well. and is it you who has the girlfriend who is a member at RRTK? If so send her along to say hi :D

Ian
I have been married 6 years but occassioanlly I forget and have also called Suzie my girlfriend (it makes me feel 21 instead of 31 :) )

I'll get suzie to register later today!

Cheers Trigger (is your name a fools and Horses English reference by the way?)
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Hey Matt,
Hope you enjoy it here!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Matthew wrote:
Cheers Trigger (is your name a fools and Horses English reference by the way?)

I tried tio reply to this yesterday but we had server problems!

My name Trigger comes from my musical hero (Other hero) Willie Nelson, he has a battered Acoustic which he calls Trigger and he said that when Trigger finaly breaks he will retire. The guitar has a hole where his plectrum rests and all his Musical friends have signed it so Trigger is in a real state. I read Johnny Cash talking about it, he was the first to sign Trigger back in the 80's and Willie told him to dig the pen in and really scrath his name on :? .

Willie Nelson Like Randy is a Beautiful person and a great writer, he has also done so much for politics and the planet. He now provides work for 2000 people who produce his bio-fuel in Texas.

Willie isn't the greatest guitarist but it's all the other stuff that people do that gives them the value we love.

Ian

PS, I always wonder if people think its a gun refference! and as people who know me would realise, I am very anti-gun, being a fellow Brit you will know that Guns are a no no here.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ah :o

Intersting info about the Guitar
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

ian looks just like him too.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Ian I believe you and Matt will get along famously. You are both a lot alike...and I mean that in a good way. :wink: :)
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:ian looks just like him too.
:lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:ian looks just like him too.
I am often mistaken for him! :lol:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Wow

me and Trigger are like twins.

The Lone Ranger has a doppelganger..I'll be damned!!!

:D :shock: :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt