Hey All

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Madman56
Cool Member

Hey All

Post by Madman56 »

Hey all, I'm new here but I've been reading through alot of threads and been enjoying myself immensely. One thing that's become pretty clear to me is that I have some kindred spirits in the world on this site. I grew up a huge Black Sabbath fan and especially of Ozzy, and waited anxiously for his first solo release, but boy was my music world rocked when I first heard Randy's masterful guitar work coming through my speakers. Since that first listen, I've been hooked for life. Unfortunately I was never able to see Randy and Ozzy perform together, a fact that haunts me to this day. :( Thankfully over the years I've been able to build a nice collection of their work together, as well as some of Randy's stuff with Quiet Riot to give me a little glimpse into the magic of those performances. Ozzy and Randy's music will always be the ultimate for me, and it's been great finding a site like this where I can hook up with people who feel the same. Well, I guess that's about it for now, and I hoppe to continue enjoying this site for a long time. Peace.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Madman!
Thanks for introducing yourself & welcome aboard! 8)

Madman56 wrote:I was never able to see Randy and Ozzy perform together, a fact that haunts me to this day. :(
Me too.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

i wouldnt worry dude :) i never got to see randy play either but i am fortunate enough to have recieved a thank you letter from his family and became almost like a son to one of his ex students, so even if you dont get to see him live you know you'll find he lives on in all of us.

welcome aboard and stay away from gina... shes been drinking too much tea, though you can have some if ya want :)

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

i agree. stay away from gina (sarab). welcome!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Welcome! Don't listen to Simon or frank. They are both heavily medicated at the moment. They actually think that they are being funny, when they are bordeline obnoxious.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

borderline? you're too kind.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

yes I am. Thank you for the compliment. 8)
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

welcome to the site :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

welcome madman :)
im sure you'll find lots on the site :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:Welcome! Don't listen to Simon or frank. They are both heavily medicated at the moment. They actually think that they are being funny, when they are bordeline obnoxious.
Yeh! that's true.

They make me go to the local dealer to score for them! :( Frank pins me against the wall with a gun while Siro Angel kicks me in the shins. It really hurts but they won't stop and now I have big bruises that don't go away.
I am in fear for my life so if I am away for a while call the police and check the rivers :cry:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Thanks all for making me feel welcome, you're too funny which is the way a Randy site should be :D. I can tell this is going to be fun.
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

Madman56 wrote:Thanks all for making me feel welcome, you're too funny which is the way a Randy site should be :D. I can tell this is going to be fun.
You be good behave yourself or me and frank will be friendly :P

Ya know im joking :P :P :) We're all insane here, we just dont suit the real world.

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

[You be good behave yourself or me and frank will be friendly :P

Ya know im joking :P :P :) We're all insane here, we just dont suit the real world.

Simon[/quote]

Well, then let the madness begin :twisted:
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

you aint crazy enough, let me enter your soul :D:D:D :P GO FUCKING CRAZAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ok hyper spree atm chill chill! lol
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

Welcome Madman..I have yet to be corrupted by this insane asylum
but give it time..LOL.This place is so much fun & I am so happy I
found it.My year has been brighter because of the cool friends I
have made here-we're like one big,happy family.Enjoy yourself!!
Peace*Rockermel* aka Melissa :)
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]