Better late than never!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tommy
Cool Member

Better late than never!

Post by Tommy »

Okay, so I've never really introduced myself here... Here goes:

I found this site through Skezza, and joined up, I think, 2 days after the forum was created. Anyways, I've been on here from the sweet start, and have no intentions on leaving anytime soon! I've been a member of rr.tk for a while, and I enjoy both sites equally much (sorry guys :P).

I've played guitar for 6 years (I think? :lol:), and I've always had a special place in my heart for heavy metal, and of course rock. I don't really despise blues, either... VH, Pantera, Ozzy, DP, Free, Whitesnake, ZZ Top, Malmsteen, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Vaughan, Vai, Satriani, Petrucci, Norum, Zeppelin, Skid Row, Damageplan, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Opeth, Evergrey, Gary Moore, Red Hot Chilipepers, ACDC, Metallica, Megadeth, Sabbath, Dickinson, Maiden, Dream Theater, G'n'R... That's quality music! :D

I'm 18 years old, and as you might know by now, I live in Norway. Can't complain, really! :lol: The winter can be cold as hell here, but the summer is just awesome... I bet it is elsewhere in the world aswell, right? :P

As for equipment, I don't exactly have the most versatile of guitar collections. I have a caparison horus, which screams metal several miles away (it's not exactly a fender, to put it that way), and 2 charvels... (model 2 and model 3). I really need to get a guitar that have more decend clean-sounds than what I have now!

That's it I guess! Don't really feel for writing any more right now! :P
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

procrastinators are most welcome, right trigger?
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Welcome aboard, Tommy.
And don't drink simon's tea...
it has very weird side effects... :shock:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard Tommy! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:procrastinators are most welcome, right trigger?
I could'nt agree more Frank,................... Oh !wait a minute, perhaps I need to think about my statement for a while? I will let you know later.

But welcome to UR Tommy

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.