Hello from Nick - Randy's only nephew

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NickDzio

Hello from Nick - Randy's only nephew

Post by NickDzio »

Hello Everyone, After meeting and enjoying talking to many fans at the 25th memorial I decided to join the loop here on randyrhoads.tk & Ultimaterhoads.tk. I enjoy talking about my uncle to the fans, and really enjoy listening to their stories about why they like him. The fans keep him alive, you guys rock!

Just to clarify, I am Kathy's (Randy's sister) son. I was at the memorial with my two sisters, Alisa (the baby on the tribute album) and Jenna, the only other blonde hair blue eyed member of my family. Obviously, then my uncles are Kelle and Randy and grandma is Delores or "Dee".

My last name is D'Argenzio; my father's side is Italian, mother's is Rhoads. I live in Burbank CA.

Ciao
Nick D'Argenzio
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Welcome, Nick and thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Hey Nick,
Welcome! I enjoyed meeting you on the 19th.
I think that you will enjoy it here.
Welcome!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Nick
Glad that you visited and i'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Do you play any instruments ? If you do would you like to take your playing as serious as Randys and hopefully play Madison square gardens one day.If you practice at Musonia does Grannie Dee charge you lol!! :wink:
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

hi nick. i understand you're entertaining some exciting job prospects. good for you! lotsa good people at the site...hope you get the chance to get a little more familiar. and don't forget to bring your mouse-phobic mom around some time.
frank.
NickDzio

Post by NickDzio »

i actually play an instrument, it isnt guitar but its close, its a mandolin. I dont play very much, I wish I had more time. I am a college student and am working.

When I was younger I actually used to take drum lessons at musonia, my uncle kelle played drums. I kinda wish I took the guitar route though. My mom used to play guitar with uncle randy when they were both younger.

And my grandmother "dee" is very strict about music lessons! she didnt charge me, I dont think, but I just wanted to play drums for fun, I wanted a full set when I got started and she wouldnt let me, she made me start on the little drum pad first until I worked my way to a drum set. I had to prove I was working hard in order to get additional dear!

hey frank :D
Nick D'Argenzio
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard Nick! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

Hi Nick! Hope you are well..I'm Melissa & from Missouri.It's great to
have you here in this awesome forum..hope u enjoy all the people
here as much as I do.Looking forward to knowing you better.
Take care. :wink:
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]
Ian Wicket

Post by Ian Wicket »

Welcome!:D