What threads to read first?

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mikegladsz

What threads to read first?

Post by mikegladsz »

Hey!

Great to see such a good community as a tribute to such a great guy, and there just seems so many threads. Which do you recommend I read first?

Mike
Last edited by mikegladsz on Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Mike,
Welcome i'm sure you'll like the threads but what are you?? a reading type or looking as some of the threads contain photos and memorabilia.One of my favourite threads is the" Has anyone seen RR in concert/Live".Some eyewitness accounts and rare photos,the Hammersmith Odeon and John Livzey photos are another lot of unseen pics.The audio section as i'm sure your aware of for downloading Ozzy / Quiet Riot RR related bootlegs.But youve got to have posted at least 16 times before you can enjoy this section. Whatever threads you go to Mike i hope you enjoy them OK..
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Mike,

It depends what you want know, for myself I'm more interested in the musical side of Randy. But if you have any questions you can also start a topic about it. Like GI said we have a nice audio section with all the Randy/Ozzy boots which came to surface so far. Any ideas to improve this board are welcome also!

Welcome aboard!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nice to meet you Mike I think you will love the free audio section but we have a 15 post minimum before that is opened BUT it is well worth the effort :)
I am proud to say that the members are a great bunch of people so make yourself at home, you are among friends.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

or, start at the bottom, and work your way up!
Whatever route you take, you will not be disappointed. This is a great
site, and you are amongst great people!
:wink:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
mikegladsz

Post by mikegladsz »

It looks a wonderful community. I have been a fan since just after Jake E Lee joined the band. Very dissapointed to find out about Randy's demise but I have always tried to find out more information on this great man. I have always wondered about the circumstances of his death as well. But i am more interested in finding out new facts :D

Have a good week every1
If Randy had of lived, we would be saying Eddie Van Halen who? - Alex Skolnick
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

I think you will enjoy it here Mike
Randy rocked