Hello from the evoleye

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

evoleye

Hello from the evoleye

Post by evoleye »

Big hello to every one involved with this site. Finally got a comp and online, so Im a little behind on some of this techy stuff. but it's great to see Randy's alive and still kicking with other fellow rhoadsheads like me. Keep up the good work Ive been reading just about every post on this site for like the last 6 hours or so, very cool.
Let's go crazzzyyyy!!!!!!!!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Welcome to the site :). Its great to see newer users of comp's here as well. Good luck browsing.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am very pleased you are enjoying the site, my fellow Admin Skezza put lots of his time into creating the site and to him I am very grateful....he is a gent and a true friend :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote: my fellow Admin Skezza put lots of his time into creating the site and to him I am very grateful....he is a gent and a true friend :)
Welcome to the board evoleye you'll fit in nicely. Trigger how much did he pay you to come out with such pleasentries HA HA LOL!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Trigger how much did he pay you to come out with such pleasentries HA HA LOL!!!
He paid me in kind :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:He paid me in kind :wink:
I hope he didn't have to get the web cam out !!!!He's on the Skol Super strength tonight so watch yourself 9.5%
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

it was more private than web cam :lol:
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Good to see you here evoleye ! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

i'm still struggling to understand g.i. brand english. welcome evoleye.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Welcome aboard!
Sometimes you'll need a translator to understand G.I.
I'm not it.
Maybe skezza or Trigger can translate if there is ever a problem with his "english"
:wink:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sarab wrote:Sometimes you'll need a translator to understand G.I.
I'm not it.
Maybe skezza or Trigger can translate if there is ever a problem with his "english"
Just hang on a cotton picking moment what are you on about Sarab."You'll need a translator ??" you'll need hospital and surgery if you carry on calling me like that gal :wink: yeah you didn't need a translator for that one do you EH!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Sarab wrote:Sometimes you'll need a translator to understand G.I.
I'm not it.
Just hang on a cotton picking moment what are you on about Sarab."You'll need a translator ??" you'll need hospital and surgery if you carry on calling me like that gal :wink: yeah you didn't need a translator for that one do you EH!
frank started it :P
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Sarab wrote:
gina, you stinkin' little squealer. take it like a man dammit. meanwhile, i think it must be a british thing. ian doesn't seem to have any problem understanding shauns rants.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
Sarab wrote:
gina, you stinkin' little squealer. take it like a man dammit. meanwhile, i think it must be a british thing. ian doesn't seem to have any problem understanding shauns rants.
I hope you were telling shaun to take it like a man...because if you were referring to me, well, then, me thinks we need to have a chat about gender identification...
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
sato sam

Post by sato sam »

Trigger wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Trigger how much did he pay you to come out with such pleasentries HA HA LOL!!!
He paid me in kind :wink:
My god... somebody give me a bucket. :roll:
far too creepy, even in jest.