A quick hello

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SDBinNY

A quick hello

Post by SDBinNY »

Hello everyone,I'm Steve,joining you from Rochester,NY.

Some of you may recognize my screen name from other boards on the net,I generally use this one (and also have Stevieb91).

I have been a Randy fan since the first time I heard "Crazy Train" on the radio.A young drummer at the time,I quickly traded my kit for my younger brother's Gibson SG and have not looked back since.

I look forward to meeting more of you on the board.

I have posted a pic of my guitars in the sticky for gear posts as well as a link to more pics of my music room.

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to see Randy live,something I am sure I share the regret of with many...
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard Steve! :D
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

It's very nice to meet you Steve :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
SDBinNY

Post by SDBinNY »

Thank you,and glad to have met you as well..
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I imagine you know this but Randy played a show at the Autiorium in Rochester in 1981, if you don't have it (and I imagine you have a copy) we have it for free download in our free audio section.

To get into the free audio section you have to make 15 posts, in the free audio section are all the known boot shows that are available of Randy playing with Ozzy 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
SDBinNY

Post by SDBinNY »

Trigger wrote:I imagine you know this but Randy played a show at the Autiorium in Rochester in 1981, if you don't have it (and I imagine you have a copy) we have it for free download in our free audio section.

To get into the free audio section you have to make 15 posts, in the free audio section are all the known boot shows that are available of Randy playing with Ozzy 8)
Thank you Trigger,and 15 posts won't be a problem,I just prefer mine to be "meaningful" as opposed to hitting 15 doing stupid "That rocks" and "horns up" posts.

In 1981,I was 13,living in Chicago.I have only lived here for about 5 years, but have seen TSO at the Auditorium.Although the biggest problem here is that all the big acts come through on Tuesday or Thursday,and work comes first...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Ahh, well, he also played at Chicago, but im sure thats a big place :lol: shows how good my geography is (i dont know whether its big or small)