First post here, wanted to give a SHOUT

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TAB
Madman

First post here, wanted to give a SHOUT

Post by TAB »

Very cool place, I didn't even know about! For some may know my handle at tk being tab02/02/82. I want to say thanks for creating this place and some really cool people that have shared some rare items. I was fortunate or old enough now to have seen Randy on the Diary tour with Ozzy. I will NEVER forget it. Keep Randy's legacy going!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Tab

I do indeed remember you from the other place and it's good to see you here. Why don't you share your story of seeing Randy Live with us.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi is that Tom ???
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Welcome aboard Tab! :D

You are a very lucky guy!
If you want you can maybe write your experience here:
Did any of you see Randy play live? :)
I still remember that interesting story from over there about that soundcheck you told and wondering if it was Randy or his guitartech who was playing, I think you heard Randy doing his soundcheck then! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Hi is that Tom???
umm.. yea that be who it is......... ??
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Welcome aboard Tab! :D

You are a very lucky guy!
If you want you can maybe write your experience here:
Did any of you see Randy play live? :)
I still remember that interesting story from over there about that soundcheck you told and wondering if it was Randy or his guitartech who was playing, I think you heard Randy doing his soundcheck then! :)
Thanks Trigger and Dutchman, yes I believe it was him too. I will indeed put my experience out there on that thread.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

TAB wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Hi is that Tom ???
Hi Tom,
I bet you are wondering who IS this guy,i emailed you a while back about photos and you bought some from me on ebay..I'm Shaun from England do you remember i recognised your tag from ebay.Anyway welcome aboard Tom.I hope you can share some of your awesome photo collection with us...
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
TAB wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Hi is that Tom ???
Hi Tom,
I bet you are wondering who IS this guy,i emailed you a while back about photos and you bought some from me on ebay..I'm Shaun from England do you remember i recognised your tag from ebay.Anyway welcome aboard Tom.I hope you can share some of your awesome photo collection with us...
I remember though I have bought many off of ebay from many people. Didn't you buy those off of Allen David Perry though? Should have sent me a pm though instead of putting my private name on the board. oh well.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

TAB wrote:Hi Tom,
I remember though I have bought many off of ebay from many people. Didn't you buy those off of Allen David Perry though? Should have sent me a pm though instead of putting my private name on the board. oh well.[/quote]
Sorry Tom i should of Pm'd you i wasn't using the grey matter.Those photos that i had up on ebay at the time i didn't know who took them until about a year later.I found Alan Perry's site by accident.You will probably remember the Randy pick i had up aswell that was about the same time.I asked you if you'd be interested in putting a bid in for it.It caused a bit of a stir in the RRTK camp when i posted it up..The SPAM signs were a flashing.Can you remember..I wish i hadn't sold it now but i was in deep shit at the time.
Ian Wicket

Post by Ian Wicket »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this site as much as i am :D