A VERY Happy Brad Fan!!!

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

THE Gillis Girl

A VERY Happy Brad Fan!!!

Post by THE Gillis Girl »

Hey there everyone!!! My name is Stephanie and I am glad to FINALLY find a site that is Brad friendly. I have been a fan of Brad's for MANY years and it has always bothered me to hear all the negative comments about Brad. He stepped up and took the job left vacant by the tragic and untimely death of Randy and it is about time he get the recognition and respect he deserves! He is a VERY talented musician who has been under-rated for most of his career. I am thankful to finally have a place dedicated to Randy where I don't need to hide my love and respect for Brad.

I am a band manager for a local band here in CT as well as a rock photographer, promoter, booking agent. I LIVE for MUSIC and can't imagine a day in my life without it!! I look forward to getting to know all of you. If there is anything about me you would like to know...just ask! :D

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Awesome to have you on site. I know that brad fans get real harshly treated at RRTK, and so do Jake fans. well we have both, and we are certainly friendly to them both. Its great to have you aboard Gillis girl.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Howdy ho, great to have a Brad fan on. Ive always been a fan. As you say. hes had to step into some rather large shoes, which have never been filled, and he did a better job than most people could have done. Jake obviously had time to mould his style into ozzys song writing whereas, Brad just had to do it, same with Bernie Torme. Awesome to have you signed up. See you around :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Gillis girl

Thanks for the introduction. We are very friendly towards Brad here, so you are at home. :D Brad did a great job with little notice and he seems to have been forgotten about and for those big time anal randy fans who can't even bring themselves to speak Brads name, I just dont get it!! :roll:

Anyway glad to see you here.

Trigger

PS tell your Brad buddies to drop by! :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Hell yes Brad Gillis is a GREAT guitar player and I have always thought that.....even from back in the day "I remember we learned about love in the back of a chevrolet..." :wink: :lol: . He did an AWESOME job with Ozzy and covered Rhoads quite well if I do say so myself. I love his playing on Speak of the Devil.....many a nights putting them down listening to that album. Well anyway good to see you here........P
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
THE Gillis Girl

Post by THE Gillis Girl »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! It is nice to hear you all having kind words for Brad here...I know that would mean alot to him! I am gong to do my best to get the word to him aobut this site...so that he knows that there is appreciation, admiration and respect here for him and the work he has done! I really look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Stephanie
<3 <3 <3
THE Gillis Girl