Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Zakk does have good stage presence
atleast he used to have.

just checkout the Philadelphia video from '89 :!: :D
Haven't seen that one.
btw I have seen BLS about a year ago, first time I saw Zakk in real but it was a big letdown in every aspect.... and I even left halfway the concert, waste of money. Nice to see he used a Randy PDV for the first song though.
They must've had an off night or something..I've seen BLS live 3 times and it just gets better each time..Zakk Gives off that asshole additude, but hes a really nice guy..I'd see BLS live at any chance I could get..So my suggestion is just to give em a 2nd chance
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

SixPounder wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote: atleast he used to have.

just checkout the Philadelphia video from '89 :!: :D
Haven't seen that one.
btw I have seen BLS about a year ago, first time I saw Zakk in real but it was a big letdown in every aspect.... and I even left halfway the concert, waste of money. Nice to see he used a Randy PDV for the first song though.
They must've had an off night or something..I've seen BLS live 3 times and it just gets better each time..Zakk Gives off that asshole additude, but hes a really nice guy..I'd see BLS live at any chance I could get..So my suggestion is just to give em a 2nd chance
Yep, I later on heard there were indeed some problems behind the scene, so I guess it was just bad luck for me. :?
For sure I will check out him again! Hope he will come with Ozzy to Europe!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.