Goodbye Mr C.

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Taz

Goodbye Mr C.

Post by Taz »

Hi everyone, I just discovered this site whilst browsing on Don Airey's site. Great to meet you all.
I have a version of Goodbye To Romance combined with the outro of Mr Crowley with Graham Bonnet of Rainbow/MSG singing, on my new album Welcome to America due out next month, it's crazy !!! :twisted:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

holy cow, working with Graham Bonnet must be pretty sweet! I didnt know you guys were Rhoads fan. Thats amazing! Welcome aboard
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Goodbye Mr C.

Post by Trigger »

Taz wrote:Hi everyone, I just discovered this site whilst browsing on Don Airey's site. Great to meet you all.
I have a version of Goodbye To Romance combined with the outro of Mr Crowley with Graham Bonnet of Rainbow/MSG singing, on my new album Welcome to America due out next month, it's crazy !!! :twisted:
That sounds interesting any chance of giving us a chance to listen to it? :D

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Taz

Post by Taz »

The album comes out August 25 on Escape Music in Europe, it will be available online in the USA at various sites which will link from http://www.taztaylor.com I wish I could somehow give you a listen prior to that, but it is in the hands of the label.........thanks. :roll:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

here is taz new Goodbye Mr Crowley http://webcreations-uk.com/htdocs/10-Tr ... it%201.mp3. Having listened to it, i thought it was great and you really played the solo well! :). Hopefully it will be available in the UK :D