Vandenberg

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ritchie
Mass Poster

Vandenberg

Post by Ritchie »

I was having a surf through some Youtube channels and came across this little nugget of gold that I had'nt heard since about 1983 ! it's Adrian Vandenberg's solo band from 1982 , for those that did'nt know Adrian went on later to join Whitesnake .

Adrians guitar solo's were incredibly melodic and had a fat Les Paul tone that I personally love , it bought back a lot of memories listening to this and the album this song is from was full of well written melodic hard rock .

Check it out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFZgsVtrpF8
................................................................Image...............................................................................
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I always preferred his playing with Vandenberg to anything I ever heard him do in WS, recorded or live. Jos is a very good singer to and of course Adrian and Peavey designed the guitar that changed my life.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

tedeeoo wrote:I always preferred his playing with Vandenberg to anything I ever heard him do in WS, recorded or live. Jos is a very good singer to and of course Adrian and Peavey designed the guitar that changed my life.

I too preferred his playing in Vandenberg over that in Whitesnake , i noticed that Vandenbergs albums have been remastered now , so I think i'll buy that first album now .

Yes Jos has a great voice for sure .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Vandenberg

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Some recent Vandenberg news:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=151976
New guitar and a new album upcomming! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The link no longer works...
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Yeah the youtube link is not working anymore, but the blabbermouth link I posted above still works.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.