RATT: Infestation

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

RATT: Infestation

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Legendary hard rock icons RATT have announced that Infestation will be the title of their next album, due out in March 2010 via Loud & Proud/Roadrunner Records. Infestation is the band’s first studio album since 1999. Infestation was produced by Elvis Baskette (Chevelle, Incubus, Limp Bizkit) and marks the very first time in their storied career that RATT have recorded outside of Los Angeles! The band lived together at Elvis’ Virginia studio while recording the album. In addition to core, longtime members Stephen Pearcy, Warren DeMartini and Bobby Blotzer, the album also features new guitarist Carlos Cavazo, formerly of Quiet Riot, and Robbie Crane, who has been with the band for twelve years, will continue on bass.
Source: hardrockhideout.com

Here is a clip of Warren DeMartini playing a solo for the new record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuk8rWhHGs4
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I saw this to, Warren is such a great player, very tasteful in what he plays and I've always thought Bobby was one of the most underrated drummers in music. The first rock concert I ever went to was Ratt opening for Billy Squier in Nashville, Tn, it's good to see all of these bands doing new music again.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"