Metallica

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Glad you had a great time. A couple of my pupils went too the Monday gone and said it was fantastic too.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I've seen Metallica twice...they were good both times. But they weren't worth the 90 bucks I had to pay for a nosebleed seat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:I was gutted they didnt do Battery, For Whom the Bell Tolls etc
Wait a minute Koe sweety! I thought you hated Metalica! :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If anyone wants to download any of the recent or back catalogue Metallica Live shows MP3 FLAC this is the link. You have to register and the shows are about $10 each. I managed to get a free copy of the 28th March O2 London gig and the sound is excellent sound board quality. They should be like UR's Live shows all FREE! but never mind Eh!

http://www.livemetallica.com/catalog.aspx?tour=12
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Fozzy41 wrote:they release loads of black Metallica balloons, big fucka's they are, like massive bouncing balls, hundreds of 'em, a bit cheesy I suppose, you'd expect this at a Take That concert, not Metallica, but eh, its a good laugh.
Gaz it looks like they liked balloons back in 1985 aswell, it must of been a 'Take That' convention LOL!
moparman64

Post by moparman64 »

I'm going to see them sep 14. I cant wait!
2003 Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony w/gold hardware and emg 81/85 pickup set
2001 Squier Strat Artic White w/ Seymour Duncans
2008 Squier P Bass Red
2009 Epiphone Les Paul Jr Vintage Sunburst
reddawg

Post by reddawg »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:If anyone wants to download any of the recent or back catalogue Metallica Live shows MP3 FLAC this is the link. You have to register and the shows are about $10 each. I managed to get a free copy of the 28th March O2 London gig and the sound is excellent sound board quality. They should be like UR's Live shows all FREE! but never mind Eh!

http://www.livemetallica.com/catalog.aspx?tour=12
dudes im a fan club member and a member of the uk chapter uk torn anybody need shows let me know , i have tons of rare live shit too , if there is a way of putting em on here tell me please , andy
crazy but thats how it goes