Johnny Cash 'V ' U2 you decide.

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Johnny Cash 'V ' U2 you decide.

Post by Trigger »

I am interested in knowing if you like this more than the U2 version, I think he made a classic even better.

What do you think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQBrn6trEwI

I have been meaning to ask you this for a while.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I'm not a big U2 fan at all so this has to go to Cash, for me. Cash is heads and shoulders above U2 in every way.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I like singers with easy voices, people who make you think that you could do it as well. Which is why I love Willie Nelson (Cash's close friend) these 2 don't/didn't have amazing voices but they have real deapth and soul, you can believe they mean what they are saying.
I think this is truely brilliant, I always liked 'One' but this is stunning something about his guitar and the voice sounds like gravel that gives me shivers.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.