Bent Brother

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Bent Brother

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I happened across this yesterday and thought it was hilarious! Kind of a Twisted Sister tribute band formed by the members of Twisted Sister!

After a little research, it appears that the band uses the new moniker when playing smaller venues and don't get all decked out for those shows. It's a way for them to play anything and everything from their catalog for those who were fans prior to Stay Hungry in the mid-'80's... I'm impressed.

ImageImage
Last edited by Paul Wolfe on Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It also appears that Wayne Charvel aand Gibson have produced "signature" guitars from the band. Wayne Guitars has done the Eddie Ojeda model:

and Epiphone has done the Jay Jay French Pinkburst Les Paul:

Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Twisted Sister are cool. But that Bent Brother logo is SO BAD :D It just looks like a bunch of lines!
Last edited by Ell on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

WAY back in the day I got into Twisted Sister with the release of their 2nd album You Can't Stop Rock and Roll... that record and Under the Blade are excellent! After that they kind of sold out, but they were a killer band for a while.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

That's a great spin on the name Twisted Sister, they don't mind mocking themselves it's great when bands can behave thos way.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

They never took themslves too seriously and they could rock with the best...

When my two youngest son's aren't singing Breaking the Law they are singing We're Not Gonna Take It!!!