Highly recommend reading this book

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Highly recommend reading this book

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was talking to a guy who is a big fan of Hendrix and he mentioned this book by the late James 'Tappie' Wright. this guy worked with some of the best musicians from Elvis, to The Animals, Ike & Tina Turner and Jimi Hendrix. This is one of those books that you pick up and cannot put down. I love reading muso biographys and other music related books of interest. We've all heard about conspiracies about Hendrix's death. That he was killed and other suspicious circumstances. Well i was always one to brush off these theories until i read this very book. All i can say is read the book and make your own judgement. It changed my way of thinking on how bent and corrupt the music industry can be. But overall it's a great journey of a guys life working behind the scenes as a rock roadie. RIP James Tappy Wright who sadly died a few months ago.
Attachments
Rock roadie book.jpg
(13.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Highly recommend reading this book

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thanks for the head's up... I love books like this.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Highly recommend reading this book

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul you should be able to pick up a copy for a few $$$$ it's not a new book it's been out a few years. Great reading and the author was from the North East of England Whitley Bay a bit of a local heroe.