HINDER >:(

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randyriot

HINDER >:(

Post by randyriot »

:evil: i can't believe all these nickleback wannabes makeing the same god damn music over and over again. Its bloody ridiculous and i hate it all. Nickleback came out and they were just starting to piss me off when Theory of a deadman caome out and etc. etc. Honestly, just bring good music back, plz!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Some of us older folk have been saying that long before Nickleback came around...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

musics possibly on a downward spiral, i feel
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

How Low Can You Go

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

What is strange to me is how all the "flash" of the past impresses my younger students (8-12). Even they know what sounds inspiring as the day it was written. That always makes me smile because "we" lived it. They can only dream about it...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

RockyRhoads wrote:Some of us older folk have been saying that long before Nickleback came around...
Very true.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Supernaut
Madman

Re: How Low Can You Go

Post by Supernaut »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:What is strange to me is how all the "flash" of the past impresses my younger students (8-12). Even they know what sounds inspiring as the day it was written. That always makes me smile because "we" lived it. They can only dream about it...

I still am living it! :D
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance