New Sarzo interview 2012

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

shred1
Madman

Re: New Sarzo interview 2012

Post by shred1 »

He was in the bus that was struck by the plane.
How do his comments affect history here?
Maybe he didn't want to go into details in what looks like an impromptu conversation.

Yes rokket, hysterical, but relevant, and obvious.

You are splitting hairs to try and prove something.
Not sure what it is, however.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

rokket wrote: Rudy say's of the crash, "I didn't hear about it, I witnessed it" ......

well... If he left the question as "i heard about the crash" the listener walks away thinking he heard about it on the damn radio or something. you really are splitting hairs in an attempt to make Rudy look bad.

Everyone here knows you are very very much in Bobs corner and thats okay. But I think you are giving Rudy a hard time just becuase he replaced Bob in the group. If anyone other than Rudy, Ozzy or Sharon said this same statement you wouldn't have given it a second thought.
Live Life Stronger Than Death
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

axeman_12656 wrote:
rokket wrote: Rudy say's of the crash, "I didn't hear about it, I witnessed it" ......

well... If he left the question as "i heard about the crash" the listener walks away thinking he heard about it on the damn radio or something. you really are splitting hairs in an attempt to make Rudy look bad.

Everyone here knows you are very very much in Bobs corner and thats okay. But I think you are giving Rudy a hard time just becuase he replaced Bob in the group. If anyone other than Rudy, Ozzy or Sharon said this same statement you wouldn't have given it a second thought.
Not at all. Rudy is a fine bassist. Loved what he did with QR, his live playing with Ozzy as well as Whitesnake and Dio. It doesn't matter to me who says what, as long as it doesn't lead someone to form the wrong conclusion that doesn't know any different.

Perhaps he just said what he said off the cuff without thinking too much about it, I'll look at it like that.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Speakin of Rudy wanting more attention... Do you guys still think that Rudy box set issued by Sharon was still worth the huge price... LOL
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

What did Rudy say at the end ?????. It's too upsetting and he'd rather not talk about it. So he was on the spot for an answer, if he wanted to big himself up and be the eyewitness, i think he would of carried on and spilt the beans. The guy has respect for his dead mate. I could understand if he was saying this at every interview. If you read 'off the rails' its all in there he even mentions the last time he seen him alive in the opening pages. Don't go fucking nit picking and causing BS..FFS. :roll:
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

guys relax let me give my thoughts on this..remember rudy is cuban,so am i...what happens sometimes when talkin in english your thinkin spanish and it comes out in english but your thinkin in spanish...hard to explain....he said i didnt hear about it i witnessed it...in cuban talk that can mean anything...you were asleep when it happend, or you got up when the bus got knocked over and saw the aftermath etc...i just think he got thrown off by the question and replied like i said above...if you look at his body language it says it all hes not comfortable with the question so he replies in a defensive manner but his words came out the wrong way...nothin bad on his part just a culture thing....just throwin it out there that its a possibility!!!!now i could be wrong on the whole thing,just sayin its possible!!
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:What did Rudy say at the end ?????. It's too upsetting and he'd rather not talk about it. So he was on the spot for an answer, if he wanted to big himself up and be the eyewitness, i think he would of carried on and spilt the beans. The guy has respect for his dead mate. I could understand if he was saying this at every interview. If you read 'off the rails' its all in there he even mentions the last time he seen him alive in the opening pages. Don't go fucking nit picking and causing BS..FFS. :roll:
Well put, couldn't have said it better myself..
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

chilinvilin wrote:Speakin of Rudy wanting more attention... Do you guys still think that Rudy box set issued by Sharon was still worth the huge price... LOL
Was that like the tribute to Sarzo box set, with the DVD and coffee table book?
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Tito wrote:guys relax let me give my thoughts on this..remember rudy is cuban,so am i...what happens sometimes when talkin in english your thinkin spanish and it comes out in english but your thinkin in spanish...hard to explain....he said i didnt hear about it i witnessed it...in cuban talk that can mean anything...you were asleep when it happend, or you got up when the bus got knocked over and saw the aftermath etc...i just think he got thrown off by the question and replied like i said above...if you look at his body language it says it all hes not comfortable with the question so he replies in a defensive manner but his words came out the wrong way...nothin bad on his part just a culture thing....just throwin it out there that its a possibility!!!!now i could be wrong on the whole thing,just sayin its possible!!
Bus knocked over....!!! or as Ozzy put it, "the whole bus bent into a V shape....".....right yeah.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

rokket wrote:Interesting version there Rudy, you didn't hear about the crash, you witnessed it. Ahhh what you witnessed was after the fact, you were actually asleep on the bus. You've spent too much time with Ozzy, get your story straight, it's misleading to people who don't know any different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewstKqr7rZE
did you hear at the end about randys last show where is the boot of that show
at least we can all seen randy and dio in heavin
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

rockett i tried to give you some respect but i see your just an ass with nothin to do...you sound like a damn kid..keep riding this topic!!smh!!
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

I know I could just ignore this thread (like everyone should) but fuck it there has been so many of these sorts of "bashing" threads lately I might as well join in the bullshit......this site really is going to the dog's almost as fast as Tk went quiet and virtually doesn't exist anymore.......the OP is so pathetic its beyond belief.....rudy was there when the guy died...the OP was probably still sperm in his old mans sacks and yet he thinks he has the right to shit all over rudy...fuck off losser maybe when you have done anything of note you'll direct us to your web page...but I doubt it will ever happen....

bye bye ultimate rhoads, you use to be a good place to come and hang out...now you just suck :roll:
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Tito wrote:rockett i tried to give you some respect but i see your just an ass with nothin to do...you sound like a damn kid..keep riding this topic!!smh!!
Before you jump, I wasn't having a crack at you personally for what you said, about the bus being knocked over. I've heard other people say that as well, and honestly I think, they think, that was the case, so when you said it, it didn't surprise me, because for all I know you may have been one of those people who heard that and believed it.

Yes, you tried to show me some respect, and then blew it on a whim, with the kind of knee jerk reaction I would expect from a frustrated teen, oh well.
Last edited by rokket on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

sytharnia wrote:I know I could just ignore this thread (like everyone should) but fuck it there has been so many of these sorts of "bashing" threads lately I might as well join in the bullshit......this site really is going to the dog's almost as fast as Tk went quiet and virtually doesn't exist anymore.......the OP is so pathetic its beyond belief.....rudy was there when the guy died...the OP was probably still sperm in his old mans sacks and yet he thinks he has the right to shit all over rudy...fuck off losser maybe when you have done anything of note you'll direct us to your web page...but I doubt it will ever happen....

bye bye ultimate rhoads, you use to be a good place to come and hang out...now you just suck :roll:
Nobody has the right to shit on anybody, but what everybody does have the right to is an opinion. Problem there is peoples opinions differ, and therefore you end up with a game of defend and attack, depending on what your opinion is. Just because one persons opinion differs from another doesn't make either party right or wrong. The other problem with opinions is that they can quickly turn into arguments, then it comes down to a battle of wits. Which is very difficult to have with some people who are obviously unarmed.

There are also web sites whose members are mainly all friends, who share the same opinion on just about everything, and pat each other on the back continuously while agreeing with just about everything each other says, then of course that becomes a difficult situation when an "outsider" comes in and disrupts the harmony with a different opinion that no one else likes or agrees with. So guess what happens to the "outsider"....yep everyone hits the person with every reason why they are wrong, and then usually resort to insults and or personal attacks, and because all of their opinions about this person and their opinion are basically the same, well, the person must be wrong then.....cause nobody agrees with them......in a way it's kind of like the blind leading the blind, and slightly amusing at times too......sort of a "pack" mentality.

But that's life.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

rokket wrote:
sytharnia wrote:I know I could just ignore this thread (like everyone should) but fuck it there has been so many of these sorts of "bashing" threads lately I might as well join in the bullshit......this site really is going to the dog's almost as fast as Tk went quiet and virtually doesn't exist anymore.......the OP is so pathetic its beyond belief.....rudy was there when the guy died...the OP was probably still sperm in his old mans sacks and yet he thinks he has the right to shit all over rudy...fuck off losser maybe when you have done anything of note you'll direct us to your web page...but I doubt it will ever happen....

Nobody has the right to shit on anybody, but what everybody does have the right to is an opinion. Problem there is peoples opinions differ, and therefore you end up with a game of defend and attack, depending on what your opinion is. Just because one persons opinion differs from another doesn't make either party right or wrong. The other problem with opinions is that they can quickly turn into arguments, then it comes down to a battle of wits. Which is very difficult to have with some people who are obviously unarmed.

There are also web sites whose members are mainly all friends, who share the same opinion on just about everything, and pat each other on the back continuously while agreeing with just about everything each other says, then of course that because a difficult situation when an "outsider" comes in and disrupts the harmony with a different opinion that no one else likes or agrees with. So guess what happens to the "outsider"....yep everyone hits the person with every reason why they are wrong, and because all of their opinions about this person and their opinion are basically the same, well, the person must be wrong then.....cause nobody agrees with them......in a way it's kind of like the blind leading the blind, and slightly amusing at times too......sort of a "pack" mentality.

But that's life.
But Rokket understand that you are the main one that doesn't wanna hear what anyone else has to say. You are very one sided. And every conversation with you turns into how Bob got Fucked. you never bend to meet anyone in the middle. just point fingers.
Live Life Stronger Than Death