Ratt

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I hate to say this, but of all the bands I've seen live, Ratt is the only one I really don't remember well. It was 1985 and Scorpions were doing a limited US tour supporting World Wide Live, Mamas Boys opened the show, then Ratt, then Scorpions. The only song I remember from Ratt's set was Walkin' the Dog... It would have been their Invasion of Your Privacy tour, which I feel was their best record...

My favorite Ratt tune is Way Cool Jr.
LordThurisaz
Cool Member

Post by LordThurisaz »

Paul Wolfe wrote:I hate to say this, but of all the bands I've seen live, Ratt is the only one I really don't remember well. It was 1985 and Scorpions were doing a limited US tour supporting World Wide Live, Mamas Boys opened the show, then Ratt, then Scorpions. The only song I remember from Ratt's set was Walkin' the Dog... It would have been their Invasion of Your Privacy tour, which I feel was their best record...

My favorite Ratt tune is Way Cool Jr.
First, the bold... If you remember anything from the 80s, you weren't living it to the fullest from what I can gather from all the 80s veterans. :lol:

Second, Way Cool Jr kicks major ass. Ratt and Warren DeMartini are great!
LTD FX260 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, E/Drop D]
LTD H500 [Dist/Jazz] [9s, D/Drop C]
LTD H1001 [81/85] [10s, C#/Drop B]
GCB-95 [mod soon]
Boss SD-1 [mod soon]
Fryette Sig:X [soon]
Ampeg V412 [Emi Governor/MOW]
Randall RS412LB [Emi Super V]
DR strings
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

shaun@def wrote:I was fortunate enough to see Ratt support Ozzy (with Jake E Lee) at Hammersmith Odeon (I think it was the Ozzy 'Ultimate Sin' tour) 8) :D
You are so lucky!