Backing Tracks

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Backing Tracks

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

Hey guys, merry christmas.

I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but I'm curious about something.

I did a search, and I'm looking for backing tracks to the Randy Rhoads songs. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Can someone possibly point me in the right direction? It would be much appreciated.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

some songs are more easily available than others. Which tracks in particular?
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

ummm, crazy train, flying high again, over the mountain, revelation, and suicide solution
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

wow, thanks. thanks alot. it will come in great handy, espexially if i want to record some things to put on here.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

On that subject, anyone got a backing track for (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth? :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

I tried downloading them, but the songs don't work on my computer. THey won't play or anything. I'm afraid to burn them in case I waste a cd. :(
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:I tried downloading them, but the songs don't work on my computer. THey won't play or anything. I'm afraid to burn them in case I waste a cd. :(
They don't work at all? Did they download as mp3 files or something else? I downloaded Flying High Again and it worked okay... do you perhaps have an Apple computer?

I also registered on that site and foud that they have LOTS of pirated stuff available for free download. I don't know how they haven't been shut down!
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

they downloaded as mp3s and i dled crazy train and over the mountain. and i don't have an apple. my media players (windows and real and quicktime) couldn't play them at all. and it was a new computer.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:they downloaded as mp3s and i dled crazy train and over the mountain. and i don't have an apple. my media players (windows and real and quicktime) couldn't play them at all. and it was a new computer.
Hmmm mine played fine, I have the latest Windows Media Player (don't know what # the version is, maybe 11?)... the track isn't very good anyway, with the synth vocal track...

Off the topic a bit, Bill Edwards, author of the Fretboard Logic books posted on the site last night. Seems someone was offering his book for free download there and it pissed off Mr. Edwards - copyright infringement, and all. The site Admin responded to Mr. Edwards with, "No Comment,"and someone else put up a new link saying, "Welcome to Cyberspace!" They don't seem to have any respect for copyrights, so I will be steering clear of the place from now on.

Limewire

Post by 41533 »

check limewire found one there
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Limewire

Post by Paul Wolfe »

41533 wrote:check limewire found one there
Found one what?