Moms trip to California

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Moms trip to California

Post by dannyahansen »

So my mom whet to California to bury an aunt. I didn't think anything of it at the time as we have some extended family all over CA. She came back home and has some pictures to show me. Low and behold a lot of my extended family is buried in the same cemetery as Randy.

She had pictures of his crypt and there was one lonely pot with a few flowers insides otherwise it is the same as the other pictures we all have seen. They told her that Ozzy comes every year to visit Randy. Just thought it was cool and thought I would share it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Moms trip to California

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have heard Ozzy has never visited the grave site of Randy. The only time he attended was when Randy was buried, he sends flowers for both his birthday and memorial but has never visited since that day. He has been interviewed and was heard saying it was too upsetting to be there. Under the circumstances i can understand but visiting any grave is not the most enjoyable experience.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

I have heard that he has been there and I have heard he has never visited. BUt what you say is interesting non the less. I tend to believe that he never goes because I think it is a huge demon in his past that haunts him.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

It wouldn't surprise me if ozzy did visit often