Remember the other R/R? Romeo Rose thrown off tv interview..

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

chilinvilin
Cool Member

Remember the other R/R? Romeo Rose thrown off tv interview..

Post by chilinvilin »

She gets so disgusted by him she calls off the interview and throws him off. LOL What a ass!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXXUti2kik
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Remember the other R/R? Romeo Rose thrown off tv intervi

Post by Shockwave »

I got no problem with Romeo, he is obviously a huge character and i always thought it was related just to the RR community. But he obviously took that to another level a few years ago.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

One thing about him i respect his blunt honesty.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Any of you guys read that thread he posted a year or two ago under a different name here? He posted a call he made and recorded to the officer that was on the scene of the crash(the same one in the news report) He posted it really early in the AM and i happen to get up for work around 4:00AM so i was able to hear it before he took it down. I remember it being like a 10-15 minute phone call and I think i remember the cop saying that he agreed that it was no accident but could not talk about that part of it anymore. I believe he talked about showing the photo's and stuff from the crash scene to Peter and the film crew.

The thread is on here somewhere but i can't seem to find it, Everyone was replying how it was not to smart of him to post a recorded conversation between him and the cop that he did not have permission to do so....I think that is why he took it down within a couple hours of posting it. It's here somewhere and i would like to read what i said about it, refresh my memory. It was pretty cool to hear that guy talk about it and i remember coming away kind of shocked by some of the things he said.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Why the fuck do you guys keep bringing up Romeo out of the blue? This is the Randy Rhoads section NOT the Romeo Rose section. It's sad that when things get slow here someone has to bash Romeo Rose to get a conversation started.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

I remember that guy. Such a character.

I always found his various Youtube videos to be very funny. Shame he took them all down.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
devorerd
Cool Member

Post by devorerd »

Never heard of this character since I just joined this year, but agree..Were here to talk about Rhoads..Anybody pre-order the "Memoirs of a Madman" yet?
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The guy was an attention seeking idiot i never liked the guy and always thought his video antics were an extension of his ego. Even if he could play the guitar he definately had a chip on his shoulder. For anyone to go through life wanting to be a known name and to appear on Judge Judy to make a total dick out of himself. When he posted up his suicide note on here to his girl friend was the final act of being a complete bellend crazy fool. "I'm at my grandma's house i'm going to do it.. the noose is made ...do you hear me ....are you there.... Errrrmmm ZZzzzzzz I will i will do it...." LOL!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Alex wrote:...the Jared kid who only wanted to shred, etc. It's all fun and games though until they take it to that next level.
Jared Sipos, I remember him and Des and the "shred typing" thing :D

What about that kid that was always being trashed because he wasn't a good speller - "rhoadsmaniac"?
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Alex wrote:...the Jared kid who only wanted to shred, etc. It's all fun and games though until they take it to that next level.

What about that kid that was always being trashed because he wasn't a good speller - "rhoadsmaniac"?
Yeah Rhoadsmaniac indeed! Those were the daysss! :P
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Well, if nothing else I remember the days before belvins and Romeo Rose. Those were some really fun times that were less serious.

Now we are just a bunch of cynics that love RR. Ha.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Paul Wolfe wrote:

I really don't remember Jared. I really had a high opinion of Des. He was a great guitar player too. Then he removed himself. I think I understand why.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

dannyahansen wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:

I really don't remember Jared. I really had a high opinion of Des. He was a great guitar player too. Then he removed himself. I think I understand why.

I don't share the love of des! Of all the people we can like or not within this small world community of RR, Des was closes to me living aprox 30 miles away but I found him to be a bully in private.
This has all been said here and it is all in the past now. I do look back now with a smile at the pointlessness of the old feuds but at least we created more access from them.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:I do look back now with a smile at the pointlessness of the old feuds...
There were quite a few, weren't there? It's funny (sad?) that some of us got so worked up over communications online about a guitar player.