It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: I flu over the damn cuckoo's nest!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 am 

Just when I thought cabin fever may drive me legally insane- I picked up some kind of flu bug that has me more tired/loopy than any anti psychotic meds the doctor could've prescribed to treat my impending psychosis. I haven't been this sick ever, closest I had come to it was when I spent a solid week in bed almost 16 years ago- which took off all the 40+ lbs I acquired being pregnant with my youngest child without even so much as one salad.

PLEASE Wash your hands frequently and don't touch your face often, lol-.vitamins may help- bulthis illness consists of extreme lethargy, coughing, running but stuffy nose, mild fever, aches and pains- did I mention that this is the worst fatigue I've EVER experienced, EVER? I always attributed b those flu shot commercials and plugs to a greedy pharmaceutical conglomerate and thirsty ass medical industry, but now I know why they're out there, omg!

Take care out there, fellow Rhoads aficionados- this flu bug is a monster! I can totally see how it killed a healthy pregnant woman, but not before causing her to miscarry halfway through her pregnancy. Stay well my friends!

Post subject: Re: I flu over the damn cuckoo's nest!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:07 pm 
Cool Member

Sounds like the flu my daughter and I experienced in early December... mine evolved into pneumonia as well :D

Good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 am 
Mass Poster

yes i caught my nastiest cold ever during xmas...it was like a whooping cough/bronchitis...it sucked and i coughed for about 3 weeks-nice big greenies...it was horrible and i too suddenly saw the validity of those flu shots.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:56 pm 
Cool Member

I thought I'd let you know that yesterday morning my boys both began vomiting at 4 AM... by 10 it had gotten me as well... fever and the whole 9 yards.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 pm 
Mass Poster

I have just had the same symptoms....my ribs and chest are aching with the coughing...My whole body aching every joint even my knuckles and my knees i could hardly walk. Nausea and my nose dripping like a tap. Horrible taste in my mouth. Thank s to a dose of tablets i can now stop ringing my bell. I don't think a leper would of been in more pain after a sneezing fit. Get well soon dudes this shit is spreading like a Badass virus.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]