GO SEAHAWKSSSS!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RRfan4eveRR

GO SEAHAWKSSSS!!

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

Just had to blurt that out, watching the Superbowl and Seattle is kicking some ass and not botherin much with names!

Hey Paul, ya gotta be happy with this game! I'm rooting for Seattle even though I'm a Packers fan, cuz they beat the 49ers and cuz yeah, Mr Richard Sherman had all that publicity (and he used to wear green n gold) who else put there is watching the game?

Damn, just as I was typing that Sherman's down.... I hope he's ok! Also I think the commercials suck this year. Stupid.
I don't have a short attention span I
camdenlp
Cool Member

Re: GO SEAHAWKSSSS!!

Post by camdenlp »

Richard Sherman was never on the Packers. He was dtafted by Seattle and has only played around 3-4 years. But I agree...and I hate the 49ers. Almost as much as I hate Green Bay
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Still can't believe MANEY messed up the first play in 12 seconds
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:Still can't believe MANEY messed up the first play in 12 seconds
12 is the Seahawks number, baby... 12 seconds to start the 1st half, 12 seconds to start the 2nd half... 12th man all the way.

RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

D'ohh! I don't know wtf I was thinking that Sherman used to play for GB, but I think I handled myself pretty well for a girl with a 12 pack in me- ate a lotta hot wings n beer was mighty tasty Sunday, lol- I only drink a couple x a year. Suppose I could have posted worse!

But hell yeah, I'm happy for Seattle! Of course when the new season begins it'll be a different story!
I don't have a short attention span I
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

RRfan4eveRR wrote:But hell yeah, I'm happy for Seattle! Of course when the new season begins it'll be a different story!
Yeah, we'll beat the Niners at their home as well as in Seattle and then crush the Patriots next February. :D