The truth about Peter Margolis

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

kamalayka
Cool Member

Re: The truth about Peter Margolis

Post by kamalayka »

I don't mean to change the subject, but why do they need Randy's family's approval to make the film?

And who is Kelly G?
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Dangling Carrot wrote:I agree with your post and maybe I should have said the community in general instead of adding Paul to the mix. I really was not trying to attack Paul, it just came out that way. As for Kelle and his memorial cd sales.. its true he has only respect for himself. Just give youtube a look.
It's really hard for me to give him any respect. .but you are right ..its his business if wants to disrespect his own brother. I'm on the outside looking in.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm not trying to stir the pot; I just call 'em like I see 'em, and it sort of seemed like an unwarranted attack. Though we don't always agree, Paul's a good guy. Lots of folks on here might fly off the handle at times and we may disagree with each other in the context of forum debate, but I don't doubt most, if not all, are good people. I'm not naive enough to think it's all Kumbaya around here all the time, but I'm also not so cynical as to think that it's all doom and gloom around these parts.

I honestly don't disagree with you and your stance on Kelle (Doug, really) and his actions. I've seen (and commented on) the infamous cigar YouTube video. Big debate here, some didn't agree with me. Whatever. Variety makes the world go 'round. I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not "attacking the family", just commenting on what I personally think sounds like an unsavoury action.

For the record, I don't think you're Romeo Rose. Even if you were, it's a moot point now.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

kamalayka wrote:I don't mean to change the subject, but why do they need Randy's family's approval to make the film?

And who is Kelly G?
Because they more or less have the rights to his estate, image, etc, to my understanding, though I could be wrong. Also, there's a big history of any projects needing the family's approval. It's too lengthy to list here, but there's a big backstory to the whole thing. Searching old posts would answer your question better than I can here.

Kelly G is Kelly Garni, Randy's childhood friend and band mate in Quiet Riot. Once again, a search will yield umpteen posts about the guy, and just about as many opinions.
Dangling Carrot

Post by Dangling Carrot »

You need to let go of all of that animosity. Its going to be ok someday. lol I wonder if people treated Kiss the same way before they took off their mask? Anyway, the pleasure is all mine.

Shaun you should read Pauls signature, maybe it will do you some sood.
camdenlp
Cool Member

Post by camdenlp »

Not the same kind of mask, but nice try.
camdenlp
Cool Member

Post by camdenlp »

And for the record Kiss blows. Sorry Paul, haha
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

<<<<<<<<< Eyes left
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Dangling Carrot wrote:Paul so the doc was based on a persons word that had no clue and most likely didn't care who he was...
If someone who knew nothing of a subject were to watch a documentary about a subject and come away feeling they still knew almost nothing about the subject, that would make it a poor documentary. Regardless of the subject. I would think that an intelligent person would definitely pick an audience with no prior bias on a subject to test the quality of a documentary. Wouldn't that make sense?

camdenlp wrote:And for the record Kiss blows. Sorry Paul, haha
Rumor has it that Paul Stanley does :wink: :lol:
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Dangling Carrot wrote:I first met Peter in 2007 through Rudy Sarzo. I was approached in a professional setting to provide my services for the film project. Peter explained to me how delicate the project was because of the different personalities involved from band mates , friends, family members and those who would throw wrench for their own agenda. All of this was discussed in private. Anyone he brought in was approved by Mrs. Rhoads in the beginning. There was a so called inner circle of people involved purpously to try and contain ((Dangling Carrots)) so to speak.

What I'm about to say is the truth, with God as my witness.

Peter started out at what is called a runner in Hollywood. Peter worked for his uncle making deliveries and getting coffee for the brass during the time he took lessons from Randy. Guitar was a passion but he was slowly developing a career as stage manager. If you have watched the Grammys ,MTV Music Awards, CMT Awards or even the Eric Clapton Crossroads festival you have seen a production managed by Mr. Margolis and he is still an active stage manger today. Peter was inspired by Randy like the rest of us and wanted to take the next step in his field as a director. As we all know that's when this all started. He had good intentions with the documentary but was surrounded by people who wanted to derail the project for their own agenda, similar to the way Sharon O works. These people being Kevin, Kelle and Kelly. Those three people planted the seed of derailment from the get go. By the time the film was in a viewing stage, there was no huge KG involvement and Kelle Rhoads music was not part of the plan. The take down of Peter and the doc had nothing to do with Romeo, it was handcrafted by Kelly and Kelle and delivered to Mrs. Rhoads in a way that crippled any hopes of a film. The things that manipulated Mrs Rhoads was KGs so called ripped off items, leaked doc, Kelles music, affair with Jodi (rumor), death photos and shit load of made up drama. At this point , Peter was in the whole 100,000 + borrowed from his friend Troy at Dakota who wanted to see Peter succeed as a film Director. Paul and everyone here want to crucify Peter but always seem to leave out the selfish actions of Kelly and Kelle and the unprofessional attempts by the family ( Beverly LA billies) to control Randy's legacy.

The real truth is..if Mrs. Rhoads would have stuck to the rules she put in place at the beginning, the doc would have went through and we would own it on dvd. The main rule being: If anyone attempts to manipulate this film for their own agenda they are to be removed from the film. This includes friends, band mates and family!

Peter tried to go by her rule and was attacked so badly the only way to cover it up was to remove Peter from the project. Classic Mrs. Rhoads. She cant handle any kind of Randy drama, Kelle and Kelly know this. When it comes to fame, some will screw their own brother to be famous. You don't have to believe this and Paul can continue his hate campaign on Peter and love triangle with Romeo but the above is a simple fact. Peter was screwed before he even got started. I know some of you even Paul know this to be true. Why all of the white wash? I put 100.00 on the table Kelle Rhoads was the main one pushing to sue Peter. Like i said some people will jump of a cliff for fame..just go to a NAMM show and watch the circus. When Kelle Rhoads set up a table to sell his own CDs at his brothers memorial, that is all I needed to see.
Before I give you an ounce of my time. Who are you? My name is Danny I have nothing to hide.

you will need to forgive me but I am just sick of the bullshit. And unless I know who you are what you have to say is pointless.

Your turn.
Last edited by dannyahansen on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Paul Wolfe wrote:

Lick it up?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

dannyahansen wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:

Lick it up?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RRfan4eveRR

Post by RRfan4eveRR »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Dangling Carrot wrote:Paul so the doc was based on a persons word that had no clue and most likely didn't care who he was...
If someone who knew nothing of a subject were to watch a documentary about a subject and come away feeling they still knew almost nothing about the subject, that would make it a poor documentary. Regardless of the subject. I would think that an intelligent person would definitely pick an audience with no prior bias on a subject to test the quality of a documentary. Wouldn't that make sense?

[:quote]

Or perhaps the person in question may not have cared and/or just not a metal person. I was thinking about that as I read this this thread, that we would like to see the doc, just to see what's what, and here is this (I assume) young woman that didn't give a $#!! that got to see it within its entirety!! LOL

How the hellll does that work?!
I don't have a short attention span I
Dangling Carrot

Post by Dangling Carrot »

dannyahansen wrote:
Dangling Carrot wrote:I first met Peter in 2007 through Rudy Sarzo. I was approached in a professional setting to provide my services for the film project. Peter explained to me how delicate the project was because of the different personalities involved from band mates , friends, family members and those who would throw wrench for their own agenda. All of this was discussed in private. Anyone he brought in was approved by Mrs. Rhoads in the beginning. There was a so called inner circle of people involved purpously to try and contain ((Dangling Carrots)) so to speak.

What I'm about to say is the truth, with God as my witness.

Peter started out at what is called a runner in Hollywood. Peter worked for his uncle making deliveries and getting coffee for the brass during the time he took lessons from Randy. Guitar was a passion but he was slowly developing a career as stage manager. If you have watched the Grammys ,MTV Music Awards, CMT Awards or even the Eric Clapton Crossroads festival you have seen a production managed by Mr. Margolis and he is still an active stage manger today. Peter was inspired by Randy like the rest of us and wanted to take the next step in his field as a director. As we all know that's when this all started. He had good intentions with the documentary but was surrounded by people who wanted to derail the project for their own agenda, similar to the way Sharon O works. These people being Kevin, Kelle and Kelly. Those three people planted the seed of derailment from the get go. By the time the film was in a viewing stage, there was no huge KG involvement and Kelle Rhoads music was not part of the plan. The take down of Peter and the doc had nothing to do with Romeo, it was handcrafted by Kelly and Kelle and delivered to Mrs. Rhoads in a way that crippled any hopes of a film. The things that manipulated Mrs Rhoads was KGs so called ripped off items, leaked doc, Kelles music, affair with Jodi (rumor), death photos and shit load of made up drama. At this point , Peter was in the whole 100,000 + borrowed from his friend Troy at Dakota who wanted to see Peter succeed as a film Director. Paul and everyone here want to crucify Peter but always seem to leave out the selfish actions of Kelly and Kelle and the unprofessional attempts by the family ( Beverly LA billies) to control Randy's legacy.

The real truth is..if Mrs. Rhoads would have stuck to the rules she put in place at the beginning, the doc would have went through and we would own it on dvd. The main rule being: If anyone attempts to manipulate this film for their own agenda they are to be removed from the film. This includes friends, band mates and family!

Peter tried to go by her rule and was attacked so badly the only way to cover it up was to remove Peter from the project. Classic Mrs. Rhoads. She cant handle any kind of Randy drama, Kelle and Kelly know this. When it comes to fame, some will screw their own brother to be famous. You don't have to believe this and Paul can continue his hate campaign on Peter and love triangle with Romeo but the above is a simple fact. Peter was screwed before he even got started. I know some of you even Paul know this to be true. Why all of the white wash? I put 100.00 on the table Kelle Rhoads was the main one pushing to sue Peter. Like i said some people will jump of a cliff for fame..just go to a NAMM show and watch the circus. When Kelle Rhoads set up a table to sell his own CDs at his brothers memorial, that is all I needed to see.
Before I give you an ounce of my time. Who are you? My name is Danny I have nothing to hide.

you will need to forgive me but I am just sick of the bullshit. And unless I know who you are what you have to say is pointless.

Your turn.
And just who in the hell do you think you are to demand me of my privacy? You don't have to read the post you know! To say a statement is not true because it comes from an unnamed source is ignorant on your part. So.. my question is, do you even care that the statement is true? or is it more important for you to invade my privacy? This site is about Randy not me.
lol