An Apology

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

An Apology

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, so it appears that many of you - not all, don't want to be accused of generalizing again - have an issue with my posts.

Yes, there are underlying issues that might lead me to be a bit volatile at times. They are personal issue and no one's business but mine, however if you have an interest, feel free to PM and I'd be open to a mature discussion.

Now, recently I have spoken my mind and apparently offended some. For that I apologize, my reason for being here is not to offend. That said, to quote Mike Muir, "And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry... but maybe you need to be offended..."

When I read comments here attacking Randy's family for not giving more or for 'making a buck' off of Randy Rhoads, it pisses me off. When I'm pissed off, I speak my mind - as I do when I am happy, also. However, I am an adult and I can respect the fact that I am only one voice here. So, I will dial it down and keep my anger to myself if that will help make this site more agreeable to the masses.

If I offended you, I hope you can accept this apology. If you cannot or will not accept it, that's okay too.
RandyRox

Re: An Apology

Post by RandyRox »

Last edited by RandyRox on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Well said, thank you.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay, so it appears that many of you - not all, don't want to be accused of generalizing again - have an issue with my posts.

Yes, there are underlying issues that might lead me to be a bit volatile at times. They are personal issue and no one's business but mine, however if you have an interest, feel free to PM and I'd be open to a mature discussion.

Now, recently I have spoken my mind and apparently offended some. For that I apologize, my reason for being here is not to offend. That said, to quote Mike Muir, "And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry... but maybe you need to be offended..."

When I read comments here attacking Randy's family for not giving more or for 'making a buck' off of Randy Rhoads, it pisses me off. When I'm pissed off, I speak my mind - as I do when I am happy, also. However, I am an adult and I can respect the fact that I am only one voice here. So, I will dial it down and keep my anger to myself if that will help make this site more agreeable to the masses.

If I offended you, I hope you can accept this apology. If you cannot or will not accept it, that's okay too.
Well put, Paul, even though there is some passive aggressiveness there. I gotta hand it to you, though, it takes a special kind of person to work a Suicidal Tendencies quote in there! Bravo! :)

Apology accepted, and please accept mine - if I've offended you or anyone else, I humbly apologize.

As RandyRox says - it's the Internet! That doesn't mean there isn't room for decorum and etiquette. We'll agree to disagree, I guess! A good weekend to you, sir! :)
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

It's ok Paul we still love you kissy face lol
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:I gotta hand it to you, though, it takes a special kind of person to work a Suicidal Tendencies quote in there! Bravo! :)

Thanks.

I did pull that quote a few words short, though, huh? I figured it go the point across. That song is full of great quotes like:
Who the hell you calling crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

I dont follow everything around here... but I would like to remember everyone that their is more to life than arguing and healthy discussions are fine.. Enjoy life and live it to the fullest. Peace