Comet C/2012 S1 (a.k.a. Comet ISON)

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Comet C/2012 S1 (a.k.a. Comet ISON)

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I'm surprised no posts have been made about this comet since it has been billed as the "Comet of the Century." When I wrote my book in physics 13 years ago I developed an alternative interpretation to quantum mechanics. I also developed a planetary formation theory which I presented to one of the professors of U.C.L.A. Anyway, that was then and this is now.

I have been reading up on the literature about this comet and it sounds very ominous. We all laughed about December 21, 2012 but there was really no reason at that time to take the date seriously since nothing was close to Earth at that time. Comet ISON was barely on the radar at that time. Discovered on September 21, 2012 no one had any data on what or where this thing was really headed. That being said there is quite a bit of discussion about whether NASA is releasing all of the data about this Comet. I would venture a guess that they know more but don't want it known yet.

A Perfect Storm maybe brewing in regards to Comet ISON's approach to Earth.

1) The Sun is entering into what is called it's Solar Maximum.

2) Comet ISON will be within the Roche Limit when it is at perihelion (closest distance to Sun). It could therefore break apart even before it gets to perihelion.

On March 12, 2012 the Sun had a triangular magnetopause anomaly develop on its surface for 28 hours.

Why is this so strange? On June 11, 2011 a declassified Ancient Mayan artifact showed the same dark triangle anomaly on the Sun is also on the same artifact. Is this an omen?

Here's another artifact depicting a comet being affected by what appears to be a UFO in some unknown manner.

Is that weird enough for you? Remember, these artifacts were found 57 YEARS AGO!
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Comet C/2012 S1 (a.k.a. Comet ISON)

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The planet earth has many secrets and how it came into our solar system big BANG theory etc. The ice age and the sun being blocked out, that's all it'll take to wipe the planet out. Serious bad weather and passing meteors or at worse a total head on impact with Earth that will eventualy happen. It's all down to time and space and no one can predict when it'll happen. I'm no 2112 expert or an astrologer my theory is we'll go out the same way we evolved. Like fashion LOL! and it'll all start again.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It's all down to time and space and no one can predict when it'll happen.
I know that many here frown on those who are religious and truly believe, that said, I believe what it says in the Bible: no one knows when Jesus will return, we are to be prepared daily. As I've said in the past, no one knows if religious beliefs are fact or not until the day of their death, so I live with the faith that my beliefs are correct. As such, I don't spend much time being concerned about comets or Myans. When my time comes, my time comes.

However, this thread has some interesting information, thank you for posting it.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Can't say I know anything about this comet.

I'm quite interested in the one that passed us recently and will supposedly return in the future. I really can't remember the details, just that it will swing round in about 20/30 years? And might hit us.

Ancient civilisations are quite interesting when it comes to their knowledge of the stars.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Well that last meteor that landed/burnt up over Russia. That was impressive on the shear power that it gave off something like 20 times more powerful then the H -bomb that dropped on Hiroshima during the II world war. When you put that into any comparison to what a full on impact would do. It would be devastating to us and the planet and as far as religion goes no God can prevent that happening. So the religious belief goes out the window. When your times up! yeah it would be cool to go and see are dead relatives and life ever after. A pure sickener if you just die and everything goes black lights out game over. Before this turns into a bible class and a "why do you not believe". I am a catholic and i was tagged with that when i was born. It was my choice to carry on and believe what i was brain washed with as a kid. That's all religion is, to my beliefs. Something to give you hope and a possible life ever after amen.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:It would be devastating to us and the planet and as far as religion goes no God can prevent that happening. So the religious belief goes out the window.
Seriously, if you want to avoid 'bible class', you should avoid comments that push buttons in people of a religious nature. I disagree with your statement quoted above, but I respect your opinion.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul if you want to survive in life keep away from religion and politics. They don't make good disscusion and normaly end up in a war or some other mad dog shite no one can stop. IMHO not yours or any one elses ok.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Ufos have been reported way before the 21 century ever sence the start of man there have been artifacts that have strang floating objects in the sky depicted on them before the Black Plague there were floating objects in the sky's

Maybe the people way back when are trying to tell us some thing now we will never know
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Since the shutdown of our gov't last week NASA has gone offline. Therefore, any information on Comet ISON has been through amateur astronomers taking photographs. Even the Curiosity land rover has been put into "safe" mode until further notice. That being said I wanted to share these photos of an electric discharge between Mars and Comet ISON. This is historically significant since it has never been seen before by mankind. What it means for planet Earth I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Here is where I found these photographs:

Start at 17:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7yRxjVrxc
Attachments
Mars Flashes.jpg
(11.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mars Flashes 2.jpg
(11.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mars Flashes 3.jpg
(13.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote: Image

Is that weird enough for you? Remember, these artifacts were found 57 YEARS AGO!
I find it funny that this supposed artifact depicts a "modern" depiction of a UFO :lol: