Re: NEW Randy story !!!!!

Post by DJ Rock Angel »

ROFL!!!!!! I am giggling

No passage can divert the course of Pegasus the Muses Horse
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

hansolo wrote:Randy did grow up in a Christian household. People tend to inherit their religion from their parents. So was Randy rocking out in church on Sundays? I bet if you talked with him candidly, I bet he wouldn't know much about the good book. The problem is most don't read the bible. They go to service, sit, pray, stand and sing the songs, then they are done until next week. I respectfully denounce religion as a reason why Randy was such a great guitar player because it discounts the lessons that he took, the practice time he spent with it or the years he spent teaching guitar 10 hrs a day. Just in case somebody make that "god given" talent. Kelle is a Christian but I don't want to hear him play his music. I guess god shortchanged Kelle if you believe in god given talent.

You are the reason the "legacy" you worry about will ever be in trouble. You obviously know just about nothing about who Rany Rhoads was. Get to know people who knew him and learn about his view on religion.

You obviously have an issue with Christianity and have every right to your opinion. Making uninformed comments just shows you are in the same boat as 99% of metal fans who dislike Christianity - you know not of what you speak.

By the way, that's why most metal fans are stereotyped as idiots - they talk about things they know nothing about.

By the way, I have nothing against you personally, it's just that your recent posts are the ones getting under my skin enough to elicit a response. I'm sure on subjects other than Randy and Christianity you are probably an interesting conversationalist.
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

I read somewhere that when Randy was with Ozzy he went to church on Sundays. It was from an interviee with a former bandmate or somebody, but I can't seem to find it.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

I don't hate Kelle, I am a Christian and I go to church every week. I understand this board gets heated sometimes quickly. But please, on both sides, try not to paint with to broad a brush.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

oh wtf,i missed a thread devolve into my fave topic,religion.Ah...where to begin?
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

oth wrote:oh wtf,i missed a thread devolve into my fave topic,religion.Ah...where to begin?
Well, there is a dedicated thread to that topic.