A little scared and freaked out

Post by randy will never die »

I was random searching the Internet and found a site
Did not know what the site was so like any one I invested gated

The site is so disturbing
It turns out that the site was a real gore site

People being killed on camera and such

I am scared

The first vid was about a car accident and I clicked on a link and I am scared with what I saw

Don't think I will be sleeping this week .........
:( :( :( :cry: :( :( :(
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Re: A little scared and freaked out

Post by Cryptic Night »

lol

I once saw a video of a guy filming kids willingly hanging themselves (As I recall, he had convinced them that it was a trick or something and that nothing bad would happen). One kid, after being taken off of the stool he was standing on to breathe, was fighting for his life because he was being choked from the rope around his neck. He tried climbing the tree, but the guy filming the video went over to him and stopped him. Eventually he succumbed to it though. Don't know if he died, but many children died due to what the guy did.

I should also mention it gets much worse. On some of the children he killed he'd cut them up. There was one part where he had a hatchet and was cutting a kid's leg off. It was really hard to believe it was real, but it was.

Some people are really fucked up. Luckily the guy was eventually caught and brought to justice, but not before killing quite a few children. I think he used to keep their shoes as a memento. Easily the most disturbing video I have ever seen.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

The video I saw the people had there neck cut and while they were still alive the bad people started to cut of their limbs off

All taped and I am still shaking .......
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Ya i used to visit those sites once in a while when i was younger. I'm really immune to stuff like that and i can take a lot so for the most part it does not bother me, but there are definitely a few out there that are really bad. Stuff with kids though i would never watch.

It just shows the reality of life, in some weird way it is good to see stuff like this as its happening everyday. Im not talking about beheading and stuff, but just stuff like car accidents where peoples heads are off there body and in the middle of the road or something. Stuff like that is happening every minute of everyday somewhere. We see it on the news all the time, but we don't see the actual bodies and stuff. We have become so used to not seeing stuff like this that it shocks us.

Don't be scared of it, and it's a good thing that it disturbs you. A lot of those people that visit those sites get thrills off that shit :shock:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

wait, you say the 1st bid was about a car accident and it made you sick?
Then after that, you just had to click another link?

Makes no sense :?:
RRFanForeveRR

Post by RRFanForeveRR »

Yeah new account cos I can't login under other moniker RRFan4Ever but it is utterly amazing disgusting and bile w/some of the horsesh!t that is online for a variety of sick pleasures and/or morbid curiosities. Myself, you could never pay me to watch that stuff however there have been a couple times I was blindsided just like you were kid. This world can be a pretty fucked up place at times. I try to stay grounded on the good side of it because thoughts can be self fulfilling prophecies.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Stiltzkin wrote:wait, you say the 1st bid was about a car accident and it made you sick?
Then after that, you just had to click another link?

Makes no sense :?:
No the car accident was on YouTube in the description of the vid had a link to a site

Like anyone I had to take a look

And what I saw on the site was inhumane