Wikileaks thread

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Wikileaks thread

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I have been reading today through the wikileaks website to see for myself what it is all about. All I can say is I am quite shocked and amazed at some of the stuff that has been leaked. The civilians that were killed in a helicopter attack was exposed through wikleaks - I hadn't realised that.

The transcript makes for some hard reading at these men's value (or lack of it) of human life

http://www.collateralmurder.com/en/timeline.html

Anyone else got any views on this site; it's principles, any of the stuff being exposed? This is now the wikleaks thread! ;)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Re: Wikileaks thread

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

The ny times had an interesting story about how the banks/credit card companies will not process money for wikileeks although this asange guy has not been charged or convicted of any crime.So basically a bank can bring your life to a standstill based on a suspicion not any validated legal issue.Due process is going by the wayside.
Does this mean if you have an outstanding parking ticket or some other issue that your bank can freeze your accounts and credit cards if they are advised to do so?

This asange guy hasnt been charged or convicted of a crime but has to check into a cop station everyday,has a gps monitor and is under house arrest for what?an extremely dubious allegation of rape.
You would swear this guy had created a gigantic phony mortgage fraud scheme that brought financial ruin to this country.Oh, i forgot not 1 bank ceo has been jailed for the mortgage fraud and the economiccollapse they created!
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Alex,

I read that theses alegations were thrown out after being investigated in one part of Sweden but another magistrate was pressured to press charges again in another area of Sweden because it was under a different jurisdiction.
That to me is clear that this is political and based on nothing, the added fact that one Woman is working with the CIA and it doesn't take a genius to spot foul play!

To all,

I only hope we manage to hang onto him because if he is sent back to sweden I think it will be a short time before he is bound and gagged and on a plane to the USA where they are considering him a Terrorist/a persom who has commited treason!

I think wikileaks thogh embarrasing could be a force for good and a good way to expose just what our governments are up to and how much they manipulate third nations for no good reason.
One added thing about what is leaked and what is at stake is that a senior retired member of the British armed forces has housed him whilst the extradiction is being argued suggests that this is very dodgy on a government level, because people like him would stay silent unless something larger was at stake OR that a rot is at the heart of our diplomacy and national actions.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I haven't every had a proper look at wiki-leaks mainly because every time I've tried the site is closed, no doubt thanks to the CIA. I support the goals of the site and have no problem with any of the information they have published, i don't see how national security has been compromised any more than it already is.

I am cautious though, we could be on the receiving end of what may be the greatest curve ball or smokescreen every thrown. I say that because I've had the wool pulled over my eyes before. The intelligence community is full of incredibly smart, sly people.

Regardless of who Julian Assange is, or what he has done, i suspect he will soon vanish from public view and we will all soon forget his name.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

He is a hacker

http://wikileaks.ch/cablegate.html[/quote]

Hey everybody,

Not that I am taking a side in this mind you, I really don't know much about this case and as far as government atrocities, well thats a thread unto itself. But the above statement made me ask this question, if someone "hacks" into your computer records (bank records, personal e-mail, etc.) is it not considered to be a "criminal" activity? Again, as far as the "political" aspects of this case, that's a whole other matter, just asking the question that's all.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

what does hacking have to do with these leaks?i thought he got his info from that soldier.

Anyway here's something else:how come the newspapers arent being harrassed for publishing the info????????

This is exactly what the pentagonpapers were all about 40 yrs ago.
This whole iraq/afghan war is a carbon copy of vietnam.Even obamas rationale about the afghan surge scarily mirror lbj's reasoning for the vietnam surge-its stunning-there was a pbs show on it last year were they compared transcripts of both.Except lbj admits its a waste and just political bs and that its just a game of trying to save national face and political skin.
If you dont learn from history youre doomed to repeat it-MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The USa will want him ASAP, you only have to know the case of the British man who hacked (though Wikileaks didn't hack) who did gain access to the US airforce computers searching for UFO info.
Due to British/US agreements on exchanging suspects of crimes he is due to be sent to the USA even though he has learning problems and emotional issues! instead of him being treated here for his problems he is is facing treason charges which will likely end in a life prison sentence.
On the other Britain has never refused to send accused persons to the USA under the terms of the agreement once due legal process has been served but the US hasn't sent alleged criminals to Britain under the same act when they were requested!
I hope that the Wilkileaks founder is the first person to avoid this agreement.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi Ian

You mean this chap
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1041916505

His name is Gary and in his own words he is a computer geek obsessed with UFOs. He has the condition aspergers syndrome which often means the individual has great focus and talent towards a specific interest, in Gary's case UFOs.

I will moderate myself here so as not to start an online WW3 (or WW9 in the Rhoads online world lmao) but to have him extradited and tried is adsurd.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

By the way, I forgot to mention, thanks for the info Alex. I have caught up a lot over the last day or so re Julian Assange. From what I can see the site has loads (100s) of different address', so if one is closed down, it can still operate. WOW smart!
I do love the ethos of Wikleaks and there seems to have been a lot of good done by it; but my concern is about 'throwing the baby out with the bath water' and safety being compromised because of all the cards being on the table...safety compromised or not, are we better off and safer knowing everything or to have things as they were. This is real life at it's best :)

I can imagine hearing a spooky story one morning saying he was found hanged and people saying the pressure of all the trials just got him. I agree the sexual allegations already point towards high uop foul play.

Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Yes Matt it is Gary I was talking about and the whole idea of sending for trial in the USA is stupid and will further nobody except make a few people in positions of power in the USA feel happy with themselves.
He needs emptional help and stability, he needs above all understanding and and from what I undstand our present Pm and the one prior to the last election have pleaded woith the USA to drop the demand to extradite him!

I only hope we have the balls to stand up to the USA and say NO! he will stay here and recieve the care he needs because I don't trust the US government to treat him with due care because if they cared they would not be demanding his removal from Britain.

I feel really strongly about this case.