*sneaks in... sheepishly...*

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TakeAPebble

*sneaks in... sheepishly...*

Post by TakeAPebble »

Uhh, hey? How we all doing?

Been a long time... for those who don't know or can't guess who I am, I am Simon been here a long LONG time ago and took leave, but yeah.. I'm sorry for disappearing, I trust everyone is keeping well?

Simon
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: *sneaks in... sheepishly...*

Post by randy will never die »

TakeAPebble wrote:Uhh, hey? How we all doing?

Been a long time... for those who don't know or can't guess who I am, I am Simon been here a long LONG time ago and took leave, but yeah.. I'm sorry for disappearing, I trust everyone is keeping well?

Simon
WELCOME EARTHLING
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Hey Simon,

Great to see you back? Are you back for good? How's the film work being going?

Joe
TakeAPebble

Post by TakeAPebble »

skezza wrote:Hey Simon,

Joe

Hey Joe, good to see a familiar face here! Yeah I'm back for good, or for as long as you guys have me.

Film works pretty good, getting bookings for 2015, so its all good!

How about you? Still shredding away?

Simon

P.S I think you may like my post about my bass.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

TakeAPebble wrote:
skezza wrote:Hey Simon,

Joe

Hey Joe, good to see a familiar face here! Yeah I'm back for good, or for as long as you guys have me.

Film works pretty good, getting bookings for 2015, so its all good!

How about you? Still shredding away?

Simon

P.S I think you may like my post about my bass.
SINCE I JOINED LIKE 1 YEAR AGO I AM NEW TO old members so please forgive me but what FILM are we talking about
TakeAPebble

Post by TakeAPebble »

randy will never die wrote:
SINCE I JOINED LIKE 1 YEAR AGO I AM NEW TO old members so please forgive me but what FILM are we talking about
Don't be so quick to perk ears :) it's not THAT film, I did start a Randy Rhoads documentary but it folded due to lack of contributions to make the film :P but I make films, music videos etc for a living as I work in my own Multimedia company :)

Simon
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

TakeAPebble wrote:
Don't be so quick to perk ears :) it's not THAT film, I did start a Randy Rhoads documentary but it folded due to lack of contributions to make the film :P but I make films, music videos etc for a living as I work in my own Multimedia company :)

Simon
Good to have you back Simon, can't say I've been regular round here for a while either. Always nice to see old faces pop in.

What kind of multimedia services are you providing these days? I remember you had quite a broad scope when you started, have you decided to focus on anything in particular?

I'm probably giving up the film work myself, just got off a lengthy project and have some loose ends to tie up, but its on to the next adventure me thinks!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
randy will never die
Mass Poster

TakeAPebble wrote:

Simon
8) verry cool 8)
WELCOME BACK
TakeAPebble

Post by TakeAPebble »

rice_pudding wrote:
Good to have you back Simon, can't say I've been regular round here for a while either. Always nice to see old faces pop in.

What kind of multimedia services are you providing these days? I remember you had quite a broad scope when you started, have you decided to focus on anything in particular?

I'm probably giving up the film work myself, just got off a lengthy project and have some loose ends to tie up, but its on to the next adventure me thinks!

Rob
I do quite a few things but run it with two other people, and don't give up the film work :O lol That would be a crying shame if you did! :/

Simon
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Alex wrote:
rice_pudding wrote: I'm probably giving up the film work myself, just got off a lengthy project and have some loose ends to tie up, but its on to the next adventure me thinks!
Hey Rob, what are you moving on to now?
Sorry Alex, haven't been round the site lately and missed this!

Honestly... damned if I know!

The decision to move away from film/tv work has really come as a result of... growing up I suppose. I've started to realise what's important to me in life and want to bring some balance to things. I was a kid when I joined this site, but now I'm older I want to start navigating my life towards long term goals, rather than chasing the next random adventure.

I might continue with the film work, but only given the right circumstances. And even then, no doubt my life would continue to be a helter skelter. I also set up a little business for media content but have not really put much effort into it, maybe I'll get that going. At the moment I'm not too worried, I just want to settle down for a while, I'd happily take a run of the mill job for a little while.

I'm quite interested in moving into media planning (eg. designing marketing campaigns and ideas for TV adverts) and I'm equally interested in web-based content. I've been doing some work recently for Case Guitars (small custom designer) which may help foster some contacts in that regard.

While we're speaking of such things; how are you these days? I feel like I'm so rarely on this site that I've no idea what people are up to!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hello Simon, I hope you are well?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
TakeAPebble

Post by TakeAPebble »

Trigger wrote:Hello Simon, I hope you are well?
I am Ian, how are you?

Simon