randy rhoads cream color

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randy will never die
Mass Poster

Re: randy rhoads cream color

Post by randy will never die »

I've heard to use the white gibson guitars and take a black light to it to get the white to Age. To a cream I've hear about this on the mylespaul forms does this sound right????????
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:I've heard to use the white gibson guitars and take a black light to it to get the white to Age. To a cream I've hear about this on the mylespaul forms does this sound right????????
I don't know about black lights, ultraviolet lights will do it. The kind used for growing plants indoors and in tanning beds. Here is a thread I started on that subject.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
randy will never die wrote:I've heard to use the white gibson guitars and take a black light to it to get the white to Age. To a cream I've hear about this on the mylespaul forms does this sound right????????
I don't know about black lights, ultraviolet lights will do it. The kind used for growing plants indoors and in tanning beds. Here is a thread I started on that subject.
thats what i mean but how long do you leave it under a taning bed i do not whant to ruin the guitar
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:
thats what i mean but how long do you leave it under a taning bed i do not whant to ruin the guitar

Do it for a minute and see what happens... then go minute by minute to see if you get the result you want. If it's not fading/yellowing after 3 minutes, then abandon the idea.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:The kind used for growing plants indoors.
wait...what plants? :mrgreen:
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

White,yellow and small amounts of orange and black would get it close.. But to color match it perfect it may take small amounts of red, green or even blue.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Stiltzkin wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:The kind used for growing plants indoors.
wait...what plants? :mrgreen:

Ummm.. Begonias.