Movies That You watched like most..

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

jimmycarry

Movies That You watched like most..

Post by jimmycarry »

Hi. Guy's Im jimmy carry. I'm new here and looking for the some thread to discuss on movies or tv shows. But i haven't found any one. So Guy's I'm starting this new thread. Just share with me the movie that you liked so much. There are lots of movies that i have seen and lots of movies in mine favorite list. but one movie that i like so much is Twilight Saga. ITs really the best movie that i have seen. Kristen Stewart as bella swan was awesome to see. Other character are also good.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Movies That You watched like most..

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Welcome Jimmy, here is the thread to discuss movies... you've posted in that thread, so I was curious as to why you started a new one.

Keep in mind, this is primarily a place to discuss Randy Rhoads and guitar playing, so discussions on movies don't get as much attention.

That said, I watched The Avengers last night and really enjoyed it. I think all of the Marvel superhero movies of the last few years have been well made and had decent stories.

As for favorites, I'd say Smokey & the Bandit, Die Hard & A Simple Twist of Fate rank up there as the movies I've watched most often. The Jason Bourne series with Matt Damon is also a favorite.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Smokey and the bandit is the greatest paul!! I always do quotes from that. I just bought avengers on blu ray and can't wait to watch it. I want Dark Knight Rises on Blu ray.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The most recent Spiderman was good, too. I expected to hate it - retooling the story and all - but I liked it MUCH more than the previous three.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I totally agrre on the new spiderman.